Ch. 1

A/N~ Helllo everyone, or just you.. Anyway thanks for reading my story so ya, let's get to the story. But wait I am going to thank my friend Sierra bc she is in the story and she kinda helped me with the story~

~fyi this story is sorta mixed with minecraft and irl so yeah~

NOW let's get to the story ! ^-^

=^·~·^=

Sierra's POV
a.k.a - SandwichKitty

I've finally decided. Tomorrow my brother, Tyler a.k.a Ty, and I would get away from our house, run. Just so we can get away from our dad. Ever since our mom died, all our dad did was beat us because he thought we were failures, mistakes, probably anything that was negative.

Our father didn't really care to know our lives, hell, he didn't care about us. He was too busy being drunk.

Anyways, Mitch was coming as well because he didn't have anyone who cared for him to stay.

Mmph, better start packing.

*°·. time skip to tomorrow .·°*

((Still Sierra's POV))

Finally the day has come to leave this awful, sickening house.

I quietly left my room, and went to wake up Ty, but he was already up. So returned to my room, and packed what little i had left. I changed clothes, and freshened up. Then we sneaked out of the house, to Mitch's house.

We knocked on his door, and waited outside. The door opened and we were met with Mitch's 'I woke up like this' look, including sweatpants and eye rubbing, which was adorable.

"You look like you just woke up." I said with a smiled " Yup, I did.." Mitch replied. "Well, I have to finish packing, so you guys can come inside." He left us to go upstairs.

We sauntered inside the house, and waited until Mitch came back. "You ready to go?" Mitch asked. I nodded. So then we started down the sidewalk towards the camp grounds that were in the area.

When we reached the camp grounds, there was the camps, which were secure and still technology oriented, then there's the forest side. No one usually goes there due to fear of bears and stoof.

(i've never been camping so BEAR with me please.....i know, the puns are unBEARable...k im just gonna leave it there.)

Without hesitation, we ran into the forest. We made it pretty far... until we heard a voice.

Sky's POV
a.k.a - Adam

I heard some people pass by me. The leaves crunching underneath their feet. I wonder what they were in this far into the woods. Let alone be in the forest... So I walked up behind them. ''Hello..'' I voiced. They whipped around, and looked at me ,there was two guys and a girl.

~here's the descriptions of the peeps, so you may skip it if you please~

The girl looked 17 and she was wearing a Pikachu shirt ,pikachu ears, a yellow skirt and yellow converse. She definitely loved pikachu.

One of the boys was wearing a checkered hoodie and blue jeans, he looked like he was 17 also.

The other boy was wearing a V-neck white shirt, and he look like he was 18. Come to think of it i think he's kinda cute... ( So i say hey CaptianSparkelz what do u say, are you on youtu-.. Er sorry )

~end of describing~
much description ikr

So I asked them. "What are you soing in the deep part of the woods?" ''We're getting away..'' The girl said calmly, like it was normal for her. ''So, what are your names?''I asked.

''Oh, my name is Sierra,and this is my brother, Ty and my boyfriend Mitch."

"Nice, I'm Sky, or Adam."

Sorry that was a short chapter and I will try to update everyday when I get the chance so ya... SARA IS OUT OF HERE ^-^

~~~~edit~~~~

hai, so i edited this a bit and i dunno, i think it's okay, NOT THE BEST ,but it's good for the time being c:

hey, at least its better than it was last year >:o

jk it's probably worse.., damn it

mk baii

also ' I will try to update everyday ' my ass >:D