Ch. 9

I CANT BELIEVE, IM ON CHAPTER 9 xD.

Sandwichkitty's POV
a.k.a Sierra

I woke up and found Mitch missing from the bed. I went to look for Mitch in the kitchen. "Mitc-" I found everyone already eating. "Guyss! Why didn't you tell me food was ready.." I pouted.

"Whoops." Mitch smiled and got up. He came over to me and hugged me. "Very sweet. But food is more necessary." I said as I got a plate and sat down to eat.

~Time skip to after breakfast~

While Adam washed the dishes, I decided we should go by the creek near Adam's house. "Hey guys?" "Yes, Sandwich...?" Annabeth replied.

"Do you guys want to go swimming?" "That'd be great! If we had swimsuits with us." Sky said. " Well, yesterday when Mitch and I went shopping, we bought swimming suits for you guys. "

(Coincidently lololo)

"Hey Annabeth, I got you a bikini, is that alright?" "Yes! Of course." I handed out swim suits to everyone. Then they all ran to change.

Annabeth was the first to come out, I bought her a blue bikini with white poka-dots. Ty had blue swim trunks, Sky had yellow swim trunks, Mitch had ones that were vwry tropical themed. Jason's were a light blue mixed with dark blue. And I was wearing a green bikini but the tops of both bikinis was more like a sports top,it didn't show too much of your chest.

The creek wasn't that far, so we all walked to it. Sky was the first to get in. Annabeth and Ty took some time to adjust to the water because it was cold, but it never bothered me anyway.

(Plot twist, Sierra is actully Elsa)

Adam's POV
a.k.a Sky

The others soon came in the water, excluding Ty and Annabeth.

"So how's life?" I heard Ty asked Annabeth. "It's pretty good. Except for the fact i'm pretty sure my toes are going to fall off." Annabeth said. "That's nic-" I rudely interrupted Ty by splashing him with the creek water. He gasped, probably due to the cold water.

I looked at Ty's face.. then looked at Mitch, he had his hands up, backing away. Then Ty looked at me. I smirked, "Whatcha gonna do about it, Ty?

Ty went into the water.

(UnDER THE SEA, UNDER THE SEa- sorry)

"Ty." Ty popped up in front of me. He put his hand on my chest. "Adam." I got closer to his face. He got closer to mine. "Sike." He mumbled as he pushed me backwards and my back hit the water. "Ty!" I

(Under thE CREEK. UNDER THE CREEK.)

We had a water fight, Skylox against SandwichCanadian against Jasbeth

(I made ships :3 Except Skylox, Skylox is already known :D )

IT'S 7A.M, bARe with me here.