Bull x Reader (Saddle Up) *Request*

Start from the beginning

Barley looked over to me and smiled brightly, Crow was in the same seat, as usual, drinking a cup of black coffee. "Welcome, welcome (Y/N)!" Barley chirped. I sat down at the bar and ordered the usual.

"Good morning." I smiled at him and Crow. "You seem in a better mood than usual! Did something happened?" Barley questioned. "I slept really well last night that's all." Barley handed my drink and I took a long sip.

"With who?"

I spat out my drink and looked at Crow. Barley also looked at Crow with a shocked expression. "W-W-What kind of question is that?" Barley sputtered. "That would have been a joke but, something is up. You smell like men's cologne."

I lifted my top to my nose and sniffed. I smelled exactly like Bull's cologne. I didn't know what to say to him but, I came up with something on the spot. "Maybe I like the smell of men's cologne Crow, you don't know me."

"Is that so?" Crow lifted a brow and smirked while Barley was about to question me until we heard another person enter the bar. We all turned our heads to see who it was and it was none other than Colt.

He walked over to the bar and smiled. "Good morning everyone!" Colt grinned at Barley and walked in between me and Crow. "Can I get another box of your coffee? Mom ran out this morning."

Mom. Oh, God. I thought about yesterday and Bull's word ran through my head.

"They won't treat ya kindly after that, especially that Colt kid. He'll hate you more than anyone."

I nervously sipped my drink once more and Crow looked at me then back to Colt as if trying to put the pieces together.

Barley brought back a box of coffee to and Colt smiled, giving a bag of coins to Barley. "Thanks! I owe you one!" Colt looked from Barley to me, causing me to jump. "It's (Y/N) right?"

"Y-Yes sir!" He chuckled, "You don't have to call me sir. Colt is fine. You should stop by the sheriff's office sometime! My sister thinks you're a hero after what you did to Bull yesterday."

My stomach sank when I heard his words. He walked away, waving to all of us. "Have a good day you guys!" The bell rang as he exited and Crow looked at me the whole time Colt was talking and didn't take his eyes off me. He hummed to himself as he turned back to the bar.

"I'm stumped." Crow murmured, taking another sip of his coffee.

"The fuck does that mean?" "It's not Colt. He doesn't have the same scent of cologne that you have on. you did get nervous when he came around. You got a crush or something?"

"Goodness no. He's not my type at all." Crow examined my actions and expressions to see if I was lying but, he gave up and started talking to Barley.

If anyone found out I was friends with the most wanted man in Brawl Town, who knows how everyone would react. Hell, what would they say if they found out we slept on a couch together? I'm very new to this town so I really didn't want to get on anyone's bad side.

I finished up my drink and handed my glass to Barley, getting up out of my seat. "Where are you going now (Y/N)?" Barley asked. "I think I'll stop by the sheriff's office. Oh! I forgot to ask you something Barley!"

"Wh-What is it?" "Do you know a woman by the name of Bibi?" Barley looked up, trying to think if he knew. "I've never heard the name before no."

I looked over to Crow. "Do you know?" He took the last sip of his coffee and clinked his mug down to the table "It's a familiar name but, I can't exactly remember where I heard it before." I perked up. "Think about it and when you remember please, please let me know!"