Twenty five - I hate you!

Start from the beginning

"You are everything to me! Everything! Do you understand? But you knew that I got trust issues. And it doesn't mean that I doubt you! I am just afraid..." I sobbed.

"Shakshi! I'm sorry! Please don't cry!" he pulled me and hugged tight.

"I need some... some time!" I mummbled.

"But I can tell as much I want to. I love you! I love you! I love you sooo much!" he kissed my forehead.

I wiped my nose at the back of my hand and smiled at him.

He switched on the music. It played tamil songs. I love tamil songs! I mean , who don't love the songs of their mother tongue!

"You hungry?"

I just nodded.

"Then I will stop at some restaurant."

"Uhmm... Not this time. Actually... Restaurants are good, hygiene... But I love to eat on road side stalls some times. Its so tasty. Yummmm... What about you?"

"I don't eat there usually. But let me try there. For you..."

He pulled over near a 'a not so small but some good looking stall'.

"Stay here. I will get you a plate."

"I can come."

"No! Its crowded with men."

"But..."

"Shakshi! Don't argue when I refuse." he cut me off.

I stick my tongue out at him. When did I started to be like this with him?

He chuckled and came back with a plate of hot rotis and butter piece melting on it.

"I miss dosa and sambar."I said stuffing a mouthful of roti dipped in butter.

He chuckled.

"And... Poori, Kichadi, Appam,..." stuffed another one again.

"Vadai, Payasam, and my meals on banana leaf." I continued.

"The food here is not that bad, Shakshi."

"I didn't say I hate north foods. I love them but miss my south indian meals too." I winked at him.

"Do you know to cook?"

"I love to. Not a full buffet but a meal for two."

"Thats more than enough."

"Why? Won't you help me cooking after marriage? Is it only wife's job?" I blurted out without giving a thought.

He scoffed and choked on the food he ate.

"I mean..." damn Shakshi! I handed him the water.

"The rotis are so hot here! Ha ha!" I sounded like a fool.

"Just like you!" he smirked.

I blushed.

"I will return the plates. Just wash your hand here."

"Hmm Mmmm."

He left.

His phone pinged with a message, which was charging in the car.

Should I read it? No it will be like spying. But I can. I am his lover, uhmm... His girlfriend or his... Whatever. I have the right! I took his phone and smiled when I see my pic in his wallpaper.

He didn't have a passcode. Might no one is dare to take his phone. I opened his inbox. It was from Dr. Sharath.

'Arica George is alright now. Varun had handled the situation well. He is staying by her side. She is fine now and can be discharged in a week. I'm going home.'