Chapter 10

" But how did she caught that Mirhan guy? " Jahan asked.

Flashback

" Meet my friends H.  She is Nabeela and her twin Nabeeha "

" Assalamualaikum "

" Walaikum Assalam "

" I can't even point any difference in them,  how do you know who is who,  Z?  "

" Just remember the mole on Nabeeha's nose.. "

" Okay.. Got it. "

We started walking towards our college.  Suddenly, the crowd of girls ran opposite to us and we turned to watch a young handsome man standing like he is son of a rich man.

We just ignored him and walked towards Haida who almost reached the corridor.

She was never interested in the relationships and love.

" Haida, wait. " I yelled.

" Ohh come on. Call me with nicknames.  Either H or Hayat " She said.

" It seems you are more crazy for that Turkish drama than me. " I said, laughing with the twins.

" Whatever. " She said as we reached the separation part.

I and Nabeeha had to walk towards the medical side while H and Nabeela, towards the business side.

"  Meet you at cafeteria.. " I semi yelled as Nabeeha pulled me.

" Run fast Zay, the teachers are coming. "

" I am trying my best. "

I don't know why I am wearing block heels today...

At cafeteria..

" Z,  I need to tell you something. " She whispered.

" Can we talk alone? " She asked.

" H, you need to start sharing your feeling with Nabeeha and Nabeela now. Trust me, they are good friends. "

" I am trusting you. " She whispered back and then looked at the twins.

" Listen girls,  I need to discuss something. "

We nodded.

" I guess, that rich guy is gazing at me all the time in the lectures. Unfortunately, I and Nabeela share the same class as his. And she noticed it first and then me too. You guys just confirm and tell me if it's so.., cause I will do something bad..."

" Okay,  we will be alert. " I said.

After a week of observation, we decided to have a small meeting.

" So,  what did you saw Z? "

" I saw him always looking at you, wherever you go. I mean, the election time. He was so in you. Always following you. And I have been watching him sitting behind you everyday in cafeteria. "

" Okay..  Nabeeha? "

" I heard from my sources that he forces his friends to call you their 'Sister -in law'. He even told every girl who is trying to be with him that he is already taken. "

" I hate him. What about you Nabeela? "

" At fresher's party, he dressed in same color as you. The gift which we got was already decided. Cause that pendant for you is from him. And he thinks that you are his girl and he is like fallen for you at first sight. According to my sources, he is after you,  cause you are not after him. "

" That sounds weird. If I am not after him,  then why would he be after me?  Is it that I am not after his looks and his property? Or is it that I didn't look back to watch his cool style?  " She yelled at the end.

After an hour of discussion, we concluded that he is guilty.

So, we ran to the Dean office.

" Ma'am, he was always around me. Even if I was walking towards the washroom,  he would follow me here and walk to gents toilet.  I saw him seated behind me every day in cafeteria. He would watch me get into the car. He always sits a chair away me to know me well.  It's a week observation which compelled me to complain it to you.. "

" And Ma'am, we heard him tell everyone that he is taken and she is her first sight love. We got to know that from Fresher's party. " I said.

" Okay. Let me call him. "

After a while,  when he entered,  we were shocked by his words.

" Yes,  Ammi.  Any problem? "

He was her son.

" What? " Haida screamed.

" He is my son. I know he will not interfere until he is interested. "

We looked at each other and then towards them.

" So,  Mirhan, do you like anyone of the girls? "

" Yes Ammi. I like Haida. She is so cute. And she didn't even stopped when I arrived the college on first day,  while the other ones were looking at me crazily. "

" Hmm.. " She said and then asked Mirhan to leave.

" I am sorry girls, if he troubled you. You all can leave. "

Flashback ends

" After that day,  neither he followed her nor she was interested in knowing his gazing activity. There was awkwardness growing between them. " I said as we sat for lunch time.

" Hmm " Jahan said.

After our lunch, we asked for any patient for us, but none. So,  we continued our talks.

" Okay then... Did she reached for the murderers? "

" Yep, she did... But the way to reach them was difficult for us. "

to be continued