Chapter 4

Third Person's POV

In the hospital ...

" Hey, what happened ? Why you look scared and worried? " Jahan asked seeing Nisa's face.

" I was thinking, before I'll help you in meeting your sister, why not we first find Alzan's Parents " Nisa said hoping that Jahan will agree for it.

" Hmm. Sure "

" So, any idea ? " Jahan asked.

" I asked help from one of our agents who told that he was in the orphanage before yesterday but was missing after they went to park with all the kids " Jahan nodded.

" So, we can get his full information from there, right? "

" Yes, I hope so " Nisa said, taking her bag , she kissed the forehead of Alzan, placing a letter under his pillow, she moved out of the room. Jahan followed her.

When they reached the parking lot, Jahan asked, " Who's driving ?"

" You, cause I don't know how to drive" Nisa sat on the passenger seat in front. Jahan started driving and they soon reached the orphanage.

" Well, your driving skill is awesome. " Nisa complimented Jahan and followed her to the main office of the "Rosy's Kids Orphanage" .

She knocked the door and entered after the response,

" Ma'am, we are doctors from NY Hospital. Yesterday, we got a child near the main gate. His condition was not good. He said that someone broke the glass on him and he went unconscious worsening the condition. So, we would like to know, if he was from this orphanage." Nisa showed his pic, she captured in her smart phone.

" Yes, he is from here. Day before yesterday, we went to the park and found that he was missing when we were returning back. And we also informed Police but they said that they could not find him.

Thank God, he is safe " Ms. Rosy said.

" Mam, we need to know about his family , his parents especially " Jahan said.

" Actually, we can't give any child's details to any stranger especially for him " Ms. Rosy said .

" Please Mam, except we both, no one is ready to treat him. Others are thinking only about themselves. Please Mam, please. We need the details now urgently. Please Mam, try to understand " Nisa requested.

" Mmm. I can help but only on one condition " Ms. Rosy asked watching Nisa and Jahan who looked at each other and then said,

" Okay, condition accepted "

" See , my condition is that please donate some money here because nowadays only 2 or 3 people donate money or clothes and at too in low quantity. We had a deal with an engineer and he said he would help us in renovating this orphanage. We want make those kids more comfortable. So, I hope "

" Sure Mam, why not... We would love to help you with this, but for now, please give his details " Ms. Rosy nodded and stood up and went out of her cabin.

Nisa and Jahan looked at each other and then looked towards the door of the cabin, hoping she would help.

Soon, she entered with a blue file.

"Here, details of Alzan Khan ".

Nisa and Jahan took the file and started reading it but the name of the parents shocked Nisa and the name of the person who dropped Aryan to orphanage shocked Jahan.

They both looked at each other. Jahan was getting angry on the person because of whom, that child was suffering.

On the other hand, Nisa was scared for the parents of Alzan. She thought not to tell about Alzan to Hayat , till she would meet his parents.

They took the file and went to the car. Like before, Jahan was driving the car. Both were lost in their own thoughts when the phone rang...

*Rings**Rings*

It was Nisa's phone.. She accepted the call without seeing the name.

" Hello "

" Baji.. *sobs* Baji , please come soon *sobs* see what has happened here " Nisa looked that the name and saw and then asked quickly,

" Jasmin, tell me what happened? " Jahan, seeing her worry, slowed down his car, when suddenly she shouted,

" Stop the car " Jahan stopped the car with a jerk due to sudden break and looked at her.

" Turn to NY hospital now " Nisa shouted again, tears coming out from her eyes and she started whispering all the duas she know.

She started praying for the best results...

A/n

Asslamualaikum Warehmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Surprise ! Surprise ! Surprise !

New update after long time, it seems.

So, How was the chapter?

What Jahan saw on the file papers ?

What Nisa saw on file papers ?

Is Aryan really an orphan kid ?

What did Nisa heard ?

If there is any mistake, please do tell me. I would correct it.
And sorry for the short chapter...

I am seeing, many of the readers are liking this book.
Thank you for your votes and compliments ...
Now, surely, will update after exams...
From 15th February, my exams are started and ending on 1st March .

Do remember me in your duas.
And pray for all those who are having their exams...

Until next update,

Keep smiling always...😀😊😊
Love you all 😘😘

Allah Hafiz

Iram Khan