Chapter 5

Nisa POV

I can't believe it.  I mean how can this happen.  I just know that she was pregnant and that baby died too but I was not knowing that her child is still alive.  I can't believe that their child is still alive. 

 I got a call , soon after,  I and Jahan were moving towards the restaurant as it was time for lunch . 

" Hello " I said. 

" Baji.. *sobs* Baji , please come soon *sobs* see what has happened here " I looked for the caller who was Jasmin , I got scared. So,  I asked quickly,  

" Jasmin,  tell me what happened?  " I panicked listening her reply... 

" Baji,  Hayat Baji is unconscious and we are taking you to ' NY Hospital '. Baji please come soon "

I shouted, 

" Stop the car " Jahan stopped the car with a jerk due to sudden break and looked at me. I could see worry for me in his eyes.  

" Turn to NY hospital now " I semi-yelled as sob left my mouth and  tears started coming out from my eyes and I started whispering all the duas I know and praying for the best results...

In a few minutes,  we entered to the hospital.  

" Naina,  quickly tell me where is Hayat? " I asked the receptionist,  Naina

"4nd floor, she is in operation hall now " .Listening to her,  I ran towards the stairs,  not waiting for the lift to come. 

As soon as I took a turn towards operation hall,  I saw Jasmin,  Nabeela,  Irfana and Shyza there crying. 

"What happened?  " I asked looking at them. 

"Baji,  doctors said that they are treating her and they said that she should have come for a checkup in a week but she didn't.  Was there any problem to her before which she didn't told us ?" Jas (Jasmin) asked me. 

I looked at Jahan who was standing a feet far , leaning on the wall.  He was looking at us.  I signalled him towards waiting room to which he understood and went towards the room. 

" Ladies,  I and Hayat has many secrets of past which I will tell you all later.  Maybe we both will tell together but please don't ask me now.  I don't have much strength  " I said with tears in my eyes at end. 

Soon,  the trio hugged me except Nabeela as she also know a part of it as she helped me get some information. 

" Hmmm,  excuse me " Doctor Noor said.  Well,  she is a lady in her forties . She is Hayat's personal doctor.  She and her husband Zayn work together for brain treatments.  

We looked at her.  She quickly recognised me,  and I nodded. 

"Nisa in my cabin now " She said and with her voice I can understand that the matter is very serious now. 

I entered her cabin to see Dr. Zayn and Dr. Noor sitting and waiting for me to ask.  It felt like I did something wrong and principle are waiting for my answer.  Lol, my mind is being sarcastic in such serious situation. 

" Nisa,  we told you not to make her take any tension or worry.  But she is taking it since long.  I told you her business works need some tensions and she took it.  Wait,  where were both of you last weekend?  I told you that we need to check her if everything is okay or not but you all will only come at the emergency time.  Now tell me,  you want her alive or dead?  " Dr. Noor  started.  

I was just looking at my hands. How can I do that mistake being a doctor myself ?  Was the question asked by my mind. 

" Mam, you know,  she is seeing her past in her dream and she is taking tension of that, not of business.  Her business are being worked by her employees and even Jasmin is taking over her business till she is unwell from last 2 days. I am sorry I couldn't bring her here for checkup but. .*sighing* I am sorry " I said. 

" Sorry !  how can you be so careless being a doctor yourself Nisa ? Don't you fear what will happen if her husband will find her and see her in such condition?  " This time,  Dr. Zayn shouted 

" Mam and Sir , it's a request from me,  please don't tell anyone her past and about her husband and child "

" Child?  " They both asked me 

" Yes,  child. Her child is alive "

" What? " 

"Yes , even he is admitted her "

" Who? " Dr. Zayn asked

"Alzan Khan "

A/n

Asslamualaikum Warehmatullahi Wabarakatuh 

So,  how was the chapter? 

I hope you like it... 

Well,  I have a question from you all. 

Should I tell her past in between her present time or should tell her past completely in continuous parts later? 

Do comment it. ..

Well,  my year completed today in wattpad.  And that's why this update... 
Now surely,  next update after 1st March... 
Will wait for your views...

Till then, 

Keep smiling... 

Take care...

Enjoy your life... 

Allah Hafiz 

Iram Khan