Chapter 1

Hayat POV

"

Ammi see , I topped in exam '"

...

"Beta , if you don't get good marks , how will you become a doctor , tell ? "

" Ammi , how many times I told you that I don't want to become doctor , I want to become an agent officer and solve the criminal cases "

... A slap ...

" You are not my child. You are an illegal child of mine. I always thought to make you a doctor but no , you are disgusting " 

....

" Hey Zainab , I got the admission in Business Management Course "

" Congratulations my bestie "

" You know the college Dean's son is so handsome and even few months older to us and you know what , he is going to study there . Don't sigh , I know you both are made for each other "

...

" I love you , will you marry me ? "

" Yes "

...

Qubool Hai "

Qubool Hai " 

"Qubool Hai "

....

" I really love you my girl "

" I love you too my hubby "

" I love you mopphhhmmfff.. "

"

Nnnnnooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

I screamed.. 

This can't happen.. 

Am I married ? Or is this a hint for some future events going to happen?

I sat on my bed thinking about it...

" Asslamualaikum Hayat , why did you screamed? " Mehrunnisa said waching Hayat sitting on the bed in bridal position.

" Walaikum Assalam Nisa you know na that from last few months I am getting the same nightmare , and you will not believe it , they start with same one but then leaves on some clues and hints , the dialogues , same expressions , same scene and same people but only my face is visible and that boy who is always with me , I don't know anything about him . He comes everyday in my dreams and tells me that he loves me and tell me some new information everyday, you know even we are married but I don't remember anything , did that happen in real life which I don't know because of which I am seeing such nightmares? " I said with worry visible on my face.

Nisa thought for seconds and then said 
" Why don't you consult any Psychiatrist dear ? "

" How can I ? If that man got to knew this he would take my business into his and destroy it . Even if media gets to know this , the other business tycoons could take my business too and I'll be then destroyed. "
I said thinking for my business I rose in such a small time and even became the top business tycoon for selling such a good designing clothes which have made a new trend in the society and my foundations for girls that helped many girls get education and do something in their life.

" Okay , now stop thinking about it . Come fresh up and have breakfast , I am leaving now an emergency case has come . And if possible pick me up from the hospital after 1 pm . Bye , Take care . Allah Hafiz "
Nisa said kissing my forehead .

I nodded and said her salam. I then freshen up and went downstairs only to see all the girls waiting for me except Nisa and Shyna as Shyna went to drop Nisa to hospital.

These were the girls whom I helped through foundation and they live with me as I have made a huge mansion where we all can live , study , work and have fun time too. Yes they left their house for studies as this world have some places were many of the girls are illiterate and are forced to get married in early age and carry babies and raise them in young ages. They were not allowed to do anything of their own.

I helped those girls out with money for studies and now they are either business women , doctors, engineers , CEO of many companies and some too have opened their restaurant , hotel , parlors , bakery shops and boutique and many more. They were not just girls but friends to me and I am proud of them and they are always thankful to me. I smiled seeing them and greeted them.

" Good morning ladies "

" Good morning Hayat "

" So what's made today? "

" Today it was Nabeeha , Nabeela , Vaheeda , Ilhan and Irfana duty to make breakfast " Shyna said entering the dinning area ( a special area near kitchen where tables and chairs are set only for having dinner , it is separate and different from kitchen )

" Okay , but that's not the answer of my question Madam " I said with my hands crossed on chest

" Yes I know "

" Then why did you spoke in between ? " I raised my eyebrows

" Because they never make food except desi ones and I get frustated by that , so much oily, masala and spicy " Shyna groaned and I smiled.

The word which suits her very well could be 'DRAMA QUEEN'

" But today we made chinese food " Irfana said coming out of kitchen with plates in her hands.

" Oh ! really . Then serve me first I am hungry more than you all.  Nisa Baji always takes me to hospital to drop her and I always have to see incomplete dreams " Shyna pouted and everyone laughed at her.

" Okay , so ladies to the dining area now , come and sit down first " I ordered them .

After breakfast , Shyna didn't stop praising the breakfast she had today .

" Hayat Baji , you should appoint Nabeeha , Nabeela , Vaheeda , Ilhan Baji and Irfana Baji for making breakfast everyday ."

" Right , so that you can be free from it and then again complain that now they make food except desi ones , now you want desi foods , am I right or am I right? " I said reading one of the book from my library .

" Yes , you are right ."

" Hayat Baji, its sunday today , then why Nisa Baji has to go to hospital today ? " Shyna asked

She is such a talkative girl...Ahhh..

" She said she had some emergency case. By the way , what time is it now ? "

" Its to be 11 am , why ? "

" Have to pick her "

" Okay "

With that , I went to my room and thought of the dream I saw today and wrote it in my notebook. Yes I am doing so to know the whole plot and then will conclude through it.

I just have the words spoken as clues, no pictures , no faces , only voices , me and the background scenes. It seems as if I am a film writer , making plots and dialogues. I kept writing every scene I remember and then conclude it in another notebook. Only I and Nisa know this problem and no one else.

I hope this problem resolves soon.

Ending my writings, I went to bathroom , making wudhu and laid the praying mat and starting offering Zohr Namaz and went to prostrate infront of Allah and prayed for everyone's wellness and happiness they deserve and also to resolve my nightmare problem.

As I dressed up to pick Nisa from hospital , a thought crossed my mind..

Wait...Is it a sign for something which is going to come in my life soon? Is that man going to come in my life ? Or Is it a sign for some destruction or some benefits ? 

Unknowingly, a severe pain pinched me on back side of my head making me yelp and soon a black curtain fell in front of my eyes....