Chapter 3

Third Person POV

At hospital :

Mehrunnisa straightly went to her cabin,  and called the nurse and asked where to come for the treatment of the child. 

When she went to the patient's room , she saw a cute little boy sitting on bed facing the window. 

' Hey boy,  what's your name?  ' She asked sweetly. 

' My name is Alzan Khan ' He said looking at her. 

' Alzan,  such a sweet name ' 

' Where are your parents dear? '

' They are gone ' She felt sad for him.

' I am sorry dear ' She said hugging him and kissing him on his temple.

' You are very sweet. You asked my name, your hugged me, you kissed me but no one else did that knowing I am alone ' He sweetly said.

' It's okay dear. My friend Hayat always say that every child is innocent and we should talk to them sweetly ' Nisa said smiling at him whose smile widened listening it.

' So let me check what has happened to you ' She was about to take my stethoscope when he said,

' I was playing in park when a glass was broken over my head. I don't remeber what happened next. When I woke up, I was here. ' He said looking at his hands.  
His hands,  abdomen , legs and chin has many cuts and his hands and abdomen still has some glass pieces attached to his skin.

' Wait , I'll just come and treat okay ' She said going towards the door when he said, 

' Means you are also not going to treat me ' She turned to him and said,

' If you trust me,  then I'll be back ' Then she turned to her cabin,  took all the tools required and called the nurses for help.  She then went out of cabin only to see other Pediatricians having fun and are going towards canteen side.  She understood what it meant. 

Entering Alzan's room,  she said, 

' Give anesthesia to him,  have to remove all the glasses and repair his skin ' The nurses nodded and gave Alzan anesthesia, and soon her passed out. 

Nisa and nurses started removing the glasses and put the medicines on the cuts and bandaged it.  After about half an hour,  they healed him. 

The nurses went out taking the tools and other materials leaving Nisa and Alzan alone. 

Nisa was observing him. 

He is so good , cute and sweet.  The noor of his face and his innocence. He suffered a lot I guess.  I want to do something for him.  Today,  I'll talk about him and ask help from Hayat.  ~ Nisa thought. 

She heard some noises coming from outside.  So she went and saw other Pediatricians standing and arguing with the nurses who helped Nisa in her work.  

' How can you save that child?  '

' He has no parents,  no guardians '

' From where you'll get the money for treatment ' 

They all were shouted at Nisa,  when they saw her. 

' Are you all doctors even? ' They laughed and said,  ' Yes we are '

' Are you humans?  ' They laughed again and said, ' Yes we are ' 

' Then why didn't you all treated him.  Is he not human?  Is he not like us?  Is it his fault that he has no parents and no guardians?  Is this humanity?  Can't we treat him without money?  Can't we help him?  Tell me... Answer me ' Nisa shouted.