Chapter 6

Jahan was sitting alone in the cabin. A magazine took his attention.

" I think, I saw her somewhere " . The front page had a girl in hijab smiling and the heading was
" The Billionaire Tycoons "

He turned the pages and saw about her sister's business company but it was not her pic. He searched more information in magazine and also in google.

" No way " He said and walked out towards Nisa to know more about her sister.

" Alzan Khan " He heard from a door.

~ Nisa.. Alzan... What is she talking about?

" It can't be possible. How can he be Hayat's son ? " A female voice made him stop again.

~ What? Alzan is my sister's son.. No way...

" Yes it's true " He heard Nisa voice.

" I will tell more later. First I need to check on someone "

A gasp left Nisa's mouth when she saw Jahan shocked standing facing her.

" I need explanation " Nisa looked down and then nodded.

" See, we need to go to my cabin if you need answers " Seeing her uncomfortable,  he nodded..
They both walked towards her cabin.

" Nisa, I want to meet my Sister now, today itself. I want to know why this girl ( pointing towards magazine ) is the model for Hayat's company ? Why she is given the title of Head and Managing director? Thank God that Hayat is still CEO or else that girl would have taken that title as well. I need to know everything about her before she came to us.. I want to know everything " He shouted at the end.

Nisa took her seat and drank water.

" You really want to know "

" Yes.. And ya also include who are parents of Alzan Khan " He said sitting on chair in front of Nisa.

" It's a.. very long story " She said

" I have whole month free "

Hearing the statement,  she decided to tell him,  as she had no choice left...

She gulped and looked up to see herself face to face with Jahan.

" Then listen. I am her childhood friend Zainab. We studied together from Kinder garden. Our parents were friends. She wanted to be a CBI agent when she was in India. But her mother wanted her to be a doctor, a surgeon, which she hated.
It was her anger, no, the beast inside her who wanted to shoot people around her. She took it as an advantage to serve her country.

But one day, she came to my home,  crying...

Flashback

It was Parent Teacher Meeting in the school. Hayat with her parents and younger sister Jasima went to meet teachers.
She topped in every subject except one that was biology. She was maths plus biology student. She was excellent in every subject but biology was her weak one. She couldn't remember particular words which could make her answer more effective. She used to write her answers in simple language.

" Your girl is excellent. She should either go for engineering or for CBI. It's good for her. Even her shooting is excellent. We saw that skill in her in Annual Sports Meet. " The class teacher was happy by her performance. Her compliment was everything for her as it encouraged her.

" But Ma'am, we want her to be a Doctor " Hayat's smile vanished in nano seconds,  hearing that...

" Ma'am, you can't force her to become doctor, it's her wish . She can become what she want. I just suggested you that engineering and CBI fields are best for her according to her performance. "