1 Year Experience In Wattpad

Today,  I completed 1 year in wattpad

Well , I joined wattpad on 21st February 2017. 
You maybe thinking that I might have got some knowledge of it before using it , so yes , you all are right.

Well, in my Christmas holidays , I thought of reading some stories. I searched in google <love stories> and thought why not to see about Muslim love stories so I searched <Muslim love stories> . {actually Muslim love stories , I thought after listening to the life story of Shah Jahan , one of the Mughal emperor , and especially his love story . My 3rd book's character are from there : Jahan and Mehrunnisa }.

I read one story , it was about Safia , who was a teen student and her parents made her marry her cousin , who was just opposite to her ,  lazy , loser , no interest in family , no enjoyment and weak person.

But after their marriage , he changed himself and they lived a happy married life afterwards...

Then thought to read more , and so I continued reading many stories and time flied so fast and then I thought why not to use app instead of searching in google .

And that was the day when I downloaded that app and started reading the books..

Well , seeing my reading list you can see I have read more than 100 books. 

What a record Iram ! I haven't read my NCERT text books 2 times even and read 100 books..

My mother would be happy if i would have read my textbooks this many times , but you know "INTEREST MATTERS"

Okay , so later , I thought why not to publish my book which I was writing since 2016. Yes , my rough register pages are filled with the dialogues. Yes , the plot was different so I had to renovate and modify it and then my first book launched ; "His Soul, My Heart! " , the story of Ayaan and Iram.

The starting was good , many were complimenting but later it reduced and now many are secret readers of it who voted and complimented .

I also thought to continue that book with the main character of Afreen And Sadiq but failed as it would be boring also .

So I thought of writing a book in which a girl will be a mafia and boy would be a normal man , a business man , a workalcohlic.

So my 3rd book , I mean , 2nd book is "The Billionaire Couple" 

This book is full of action , mystery and rlove.

Well I am thinking to launch two more books, don't know when will launch it but surely would do when I will get time .

And today , on my 1 year completion on wattpad , I thought why not to update 1 chapter each of both the books. 

So wait till my exam ends. Just 2 more exams left...and then next updates will start after it...

Say All the best to me 

And yes do remember me in your duas 

And pray for all those who are appearing for exams.

Until next update ,

Keep smiling always ...

Take care ...

Enjoy your life ... 

Allah Hafiz

Iram Khan