Chapter 22: Its not all about you.

Josie's p.o.v
*5 months later*

I was woken up by the cries of our little girl. I sat up and walked into the nursery and there she laid so innocent and sweet. I picked her up and rocked her back to sleep. Today Justin graduates finally. Its about five in the morning and i haven't had any sleep because our daughter has woken me up every hour. My baby belly has finally gone somewhat away which makes me so happy. I laid back down in bed next to Justin and he wrapped his arms around me. "I love you babe." He mumbled, half asleep. "I love you too, so much." I said back and then kissed him.

_

It was about 5:00 pm and i was getting ready to go see Justin. He had already left because he had to be there early. I put on my light pink tight dress and i curled my hair.

I woke up our little angel, gave her a bath and got her dressed in a pretty little dress

I woke up our little angel, gave her a bath and got her dressed in a pretty little dress. I put on my heels and went downstairs to get Camilla's diaper bag ready. "Honey you look gorgeous, and you look beautiful my sweet little angel!" Pattie said to me and then to Camilla. "Thank you, you look gorgeous too! I love that dress!" I said back. "Oh this old thing, it doesn't compare to you!" She said. "Oh stop, i love it!" I said smiling. "Well, I'm ready when you are!" She said. "Perfect, I'm ready lets go!" I said, grabbing my purse. We headed to the car and i put Camilla in her car seat and then hopped into the front passenger seat. I received my diploma through the mail before justin because i finished my courses online so it was quicker and easier. Now all we have to do is watch my man walk across that stage!

We arrived at the college and we walked into the school to find justin for pictures before he walks across the stage. I held Camilla on my hip as we walked through the school with Pattie by my side. He told us to meet him by the auditorium. Once we turned the corner, there was Justin standing with Ryan and Bella. I walked towards him and he saw me coming. I swear the entire room lit up with his smile. "Holy shit babe, you look sexy as fuck." He said. I covered Camilla's ears and gave him a stern look. "Oh, sorry, hello my little princess." He said to Camilla and then kissed her on the cheek. He then looked at me and kissed me on the forehead. "You look beautiful." He said. "Thank you, and you look handsome." I said smiling. He smiled back and looked at his mom. "Hey mom." He said bringing her into a hug. Ryan and Bella came up to me and gave me the biggest group hug ever! "Oh my gosh let me see the little princess." Bella said and i handed camilla over to her. We took a few pictures and then we headed to our seats. The class started walking across the stage and soon Justin was about to walk. I saw that he was up next. "Justin Drew Bieber" he walked across as everyone cheered. "Look there's daddy!" I said to Camilla and pointed. She clapped her hands and smiled.

__

Later that night we all went out to eat to celebrate Justin. Bella and Ryan came, along with Justins mom, dad, bother and sister. The waiter came to our table and asked us if everything was okay. We had already gotten our food. "Actually can i have a glass of wine?" Justin asked. Which was weird usually he asks for a glass of wine when he is nervous. "Sure thing!" The waiter said. "Are you nervous?" I asked. "No, why?" He said. "You only get wine to calm yourself down." I said. "Something like that i guess, nothing to worry about. Just this whole graduation thing." He said. I shook it off and just kept feeding Camilla.

Justin's p.o.v

I watched Josie as she fed Camilla. She is a fucking goddess i swear. She is such a perfect mother. I just watched her and fell even deeper in love. I looked at Ryan and he nodded his head. I took a deep breath and stood up with my hands in my pockets. "Where are you going?" Josie asked. I took a deep breath again and let out a small nervous giggle. "I have a surprise for you" i said. "Why for me? Today is about you?" She said. "Sweetie no its not, close your eyes." She closed her eyes, confusingly. I bent down and looked at Ryan again and he smiled. I looked back at Josie as i pulled the ring box out of my pocket. I opened it and took one last look at it. I smiled and held it out in front of her. "Real quick, do you love me?" I asked in a joking way but to just be sure. "Of course i do, why?" She said. "Open your eyes." I said. She opened her eyes and her jaw dropped. "Justin!" She said as tears formed in her eyes. They formed in my eyes too. "Josie." I started. "Yes?" She said as tears started to fall. "Will you marry me?" I asked. She broke out into tears "yes, finally, yes!!" She jumped into my arms and i kissed her continuously. I put the ring on her finger and kissed her lips. "I love you to much!" I said. "I love you so much more!" She said back. Camilla started mumbling like she always does. She laughed as she wiped the tears from her eyes. "Daddy and I are getting married!" She said as she kissed Camilla on the head.

______________

______________

It happened!! Next stop, wedding!!