Chapter 1: Room 345

Josie's p.o.v

"Bella that is not our room, this is our room." I said through my laughter. She tried opening up someone else's door. "Oops!" Panicking, she hurried over to our door and opened it, running inside so she could hide from whoever was in that room. I could not stop laughing.

We had been moving stuff into our room all day. Decorating, moving things around and even taking a five minute dance break.

When we finished decorating the room we took pictures. So, when you walk into the front door you walk into our kitchen and living room and then if you go down the right small hallway that is where my room is and if you go down the left small hallway that is where Bella's room is. So we have our own privacy. Here is Bella's bedroom

 Here is Bella's bedroom

And here is My bedroom.

  And this is our living room and kitchen

Once we finished the decorating we decided to go downstairs in the lounge to get some smoothies at "Yogies" which is a smoothie shop at our University

Once we finished the decorating we decided to go downstairs in the lounge to get some smoothies at "Yogies" which is a smoothie shop at our University. "Hey babes whats up!?" I heard from across the smoothie shop. I turned my head to see our friend Sam walking towards us. "Hey Sam! I missed you girl!" I said standing up, hugging her. "Sammie!! Are you going to come to our dorm tonight and get lit?" Bella said with a grin on her face. Sam smiled "You know I'm down! Hey did you guys see the new guy?". "What new guy?" I curiously questioned. "He lives in dorm 345, literally like three doors down from you guys." Sam claimed. "He's like seriously so hot though." I smiled at the fact that there is a hot guy living three doors down from me. "Usually the hot ones are total dicks though." I said with disappointment. "Not all of them! You have to give some of them a chance." Bella explains. "I have and they all wanted in my pants."i scuffed.

Us three and a couple of Sammies friends came to our dorm and we had a little first day of college party. We turned music on and had a couple drinks. It was not a major party, we weren't even dressed up we had our pajamas on while we were getting drunk. I did not have too many drinks because it was my room so i wanted to be aware of what was going on. I had on this

The rest of the girls were in their underwear and a t-shirt while others were in just a bra and underwear

The rest of the girls were in their underwear and a t-shirt while others were in just a bra and underwear. I was the only one actually fully clothed.

Classes don't actually start until a week from now, but today was move in day for everyone that was staying on campus. You can choose to go back home if you want or you can choose to stay the whole week so my friends and I chose to stay the whole week.

As we were singing and drinking to the music i heard a knock at the door. I walked over to it and told the girls to turn down the music. I opened the door and my heart skipped a beat. I knew right away that it was the new guy. Sam was not kidding when she said he was hot. Honestly that was a horrible way to describe him, he was sexy as fuck.

He was standing there in black sweatpants with his boxers labeled "Calvin Klein" peeking out of the top. His hair was that messy bed hair but honestly it was sexy. Did i mention he had no shirt on? Tattoos fucking everywhere. What the fuck! "Hey, I'm Justin, would you mind turning the music down a little? I live like three doors down and its hard for me to sleep." My thoughts were interrupted by his kind words. He could have been a total dick about us getting drunk in my dorm room at midnight but he was very sweet about it instead. "Yeah totally! Im sorry I interrupted you." I said sweetly while trying not to drool all over myself. "No, its cool i get it. Its just i just got here from a five hour drive so I'm beat." God he was so fucking sexy. His voice, That hair, Those lips, his fucking face. My thoughts were interrupted yet again from Sam. "Hey sexy!" She screamed from in my room. I shut the door behind me. "Excuse them." I said embarrassingly. "Where did you come from?" I asked. "Canada, but we moved down here so thats when i decided to transfer schools. We just got here this morning from Canada." He answered. "Oh wow! Well i don't want to keep you up. I will tell them to be quiet." I giggled and he smiled at me. That fucking smile. God. "Alright thanks, have a good night." He sweetly said. "You too, and it was nice meeting you!" I said. "Yeah you too!"he replied back.

I walked back into my room and shut the door behind me. I rested my back against the front door. Biting my lip, i slid down the door so that i was crouched on the floor. "Fuuuck". I whispered as i closed my eyes imagining his body. "Holy fuck what was he like!?" Bella screamed while everyone ran up to me. "I don't think i have ever met someone so perfect." I whined. Everyone followed with a screech of excitement.

Later on that night once everyone went back to their dorms i laid in my bed with the covers up to my chest. I could not stop thinking about Justin. He was perfect, so perfect. Every time i tried to close my eyes all i kept seeing were his muscles and the tattoos lining them, or that perfectly white smile that almost made me drop to the floor. I slowly drifted off to sleep thinking about the boy in Room 345.

___

Chapter 1!!! What did you think? What do you think Justin thinks of Josie? Will Josie talk to him again? Keep reading to find out!! Chapter 2 coming soon!!

Remember to vote and follow! Thank you lovies!!

Also while you wait for updates on this story, go check out my other 2 stories!