Chapter 20: Gender!

Josie's P.O.V
2 months later

I was feeling a little better now that i am further along in my pregnancy. I am four months pregnant now because when i found out, i had been two months pregnant. I am showing in my belly pretty good and started my classes online. Bella has been such an amazing help and so has Justins mom while Justin goes to class. My mom hasn't been in touch with me and it hurts but thats her choice. Graduation is soon but i wont be walking across the stage because my classes were online so i get a digital diploma and then i get to print it out right at home.

Its ten o'clock in the morning and Justin and I are getting ready to get a blood test to find out the baby's gender. I put on a grey plain dress and laid on the bed waiting for Justin to finish getting ready. Finally he came out of the bathroom and laid next to me. "Are you ready to find out what the baby is?" He asked. "I am so ready. Im excited." I said. "Me too." He replied. So we decided that if the baby is a boy then we will name him Cole and if it is a girl we will name her Camilla.

Before we left Justin pulled out his phone and took a picture of my baby bump and posted it on his Instagram with the caption "my babies❤️".

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I gave him a kiss before heading towards the car.

Once we arrived at the doctors office we checked in and sat down in the waiting room. It was filled with expecting mothers and mothers with a kid or two. I smiled as i watched the children playing with the toys in the waiting room. I cant wait to have a little one of my own. Only five more months and the little stinker will be here! I hope i can be good to him or her. I get nervous just thinking about whether or not i will be a good mom. Finally the doctor called us in and we followed her back to our room.

We finished getting my test done and finally got to go home and rest for the day. Justin was already being such a good father and i was falling in love with him even more by the second.

We had been planning the gender reveal party for weeks and i could not be any more excited than i already am because it is next week!. Justin and I are going to know what the baby is but our families wont so it will be a surprise to them.

*5 days later*

I woke up to Justin clanking dishes in the living room. I got up, showered and changed into a maroon colored dress. At this point dresses are the only outfit that is comfortable right now. I went downstairs and found a whole table made of breakfast food. I was in my glory. "You're awake!" Justin said excitingly.

Justin mom let us stay in her house for now until we graduate. Then we are moving into Justins beach house which is a really beautiful home.

"Yeah i am, what is all of this for?" I asked. "For my beautiful girl, eat up!" He said. I sat down and started to eat and he sat to eat with me. We were interrupted by my cell phone ringing. I looked at the screen and the caller ID showed that it was the doctor. I looked at Justin. "This is it! We get to find out today!!!" I screamed in excitement. "Yay! Answer it!!" He said.

I hung up after talking on the phone with the doctor. She wants us to go to her office to tell us the awesome news! We hurried into the car and drove there. Once we arrived we checked in and the doctor took us right back into her office. Finally the moment we have all been waiting for!

"So we got the results back!" The doctor said. "Just tell us!!" Justin shouted in excitement. We all laughed. The doctor gave us an envelope with our names on it. We both looked in each others eyes and then slowly opened the envelope. Turning the small card around that was inside. Our eyes were closed the entire time and finally we opened. We screamed in excitement and tears flowed everywhere!!! I cant believe it we are having a baby...........

_______

CLIFF HANGER!!!!! what do you think the baby will be? Boy or girl? Let me know it the comments!!!!

Dorm Room 345 (A Justin Bieber Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें