Chapter 4: The Suspense Is Killing Me

Josie's p.o.v

I woke up to warmth around my body, it was so comfortable i did not want to leave. I knew i had to get up though because today Bella and I plan to go shopping for back to school clothes and then out to eat. I slowly wiggle my eyes as the lids of them open just enough so the light could shine through. Then i felt a hand touch my back. I jumped up in fright. 'Oh my God' was all i could think. I was cuddling with him all night and my head was laying on his bare chest. I fell asleep in his bed. Although the sight of him shirtless sleeping next to me was not too bad. In fact it made me want to lay back down. I was still fully clothed, thank God.

I tried to sneak out of the bed before he noticed but it was too late. Why, out of all things did i have to be the noisiest person alive. He started opening his eyes as he turned to look at me. "Where are you going?" He asked with that raspy (and sexy might i add), morning voice. He had that messy bed hair again like before. The hair that makes my heart skip a beat. "I have to go shopping with Bella. I am so sorry i fell asleep here." I said nervously. "Don't be sorry, it was comforting having you here." He was so sweet. Dear lord why did i have to leave. "Im sorry, but i really have to go before Bella wonders where i am at." I felt bad. I know he wanted me to stay but we just had a movie night. I am not even sure if it was considered a date. Nothing happened so that means i have to go.

I quietly put my key in the hole of the door knob, silently unlocking it. We will see how well this goes since we all know i can't be quiet. This time, i think i did pretty good. So i thought. I opened the door and Bella was sitting right there, at the kitchen table. "Where were you all night?" She asked concerned. "I went to get some coffee" i knew she wouldn't believe that lie. "Oh okay then, where is the coffee? Also you are never up this early." She caught me. "Fine. I was at Justin's." I was so nervous. I had no idea what she would think of me. "You didn't.., did you?" She asked. "No way! He just asked me to come over and watch a movie with him last night and i ended up falling asleep." I said. "Well thats okay i guess, i just don't want anyone hurting you." She was sweet about it. This is why she is my best friend. "Alright now enough about Justin, lets go shop!" I said excitingly.

I hopped into the shower and cleaned myself letting the warm water hit my skin. It reminded me of the warmth that i woke up to of Justin's bare skin. He looked so hot this morning, just thinking about it turned me on. I bit my lip. I realized i had been in the shower too long so i got out and wrapped a towel around my body and my hair. I walked into my bedroom and picked out my outfit that i was going to wear.

I put a few waves in my hair and then we were on our way to the mall

I put a few waves in my hair and then we were on our way to the mall. Once we arrived at the mall we shopped around in a few stores. I went into 'Victorias Secret' first. I was in need of some new bras and underwear. We looked around together and i bought these

 We looked around together and i bought these

Next we went into American Eagle, H&M, Hollister and Sephora

Next we went into American Eagle, H&M, Hollister and Sephora. Once we finished it was about 5:00 pm. We left the mall and went out to eat at "Jimmy's Grill". This was our favorite place to go, it was like our hang out spot. We sat in a booth and the waitress brought us our menus. I ordered the Chicken Salad and a cup of Chicken Noodle Soup. "So, i want details." Bella asked as we were waiting for our food to arrive. "About?" I was playing stupid. "You know what." She said in a stern voice. "Okay well, he asked me to come over and watch a movie. We watched "The Kissing Booth" and he was being so funny the whole time and i loved it. We both eventually got tired. I ended up falling asleep and so did he. I woke up and i was cuddled up next to him with my head on his bare chest and oh my God was it amazing." I answered back with detail. "Thats all that happened? No kiss, nothing?" She asked. "Nope." I said, kind of sadly. "Sammie is going to be so jealous." Bella said jokingly. "I really think she likes him, but i am really falling for him, i cant just stop the feelings you know?" I said honestly. "Well he saw you first, there is nothing she can do about it, he likes you, not her." She says sweetly. "I guess you are right. I just feel bad." I said as i took a sip of my lemon water. "Josie you are hot as hell, every guy wants you but it is okay to fall for one that treats you right. Don't let others stop you from that." She smiled and then took a bite of the chips that they gave us as a starter. "Thanks Bell."

Bella is honestly my best friend. Without her i wouldn't be able to work through half of my problems. It just feels nice to have someone there no matter what. Later on back at our dorm building, we went to sit in the lobby. The lobby was a place for all of the people that lived in the building to just come and hang out. There were video games down here, computers, couches and even a kitchen along with a laundry room. I was sitting in the kitchen while bella was making us some smoothies. I was sitting on my phone going through my snapchat when i noticed Justin had posted something on his story. It was a video of him and Ryan singing in the car.

Damn i miss him

Damn i miss him. He is just so fun to be around and i just want to see him again. I haven't talked to him since this morning so i have no idea if leaving this morning made him upset or not. Its killing me. I replay the video and just smile at him, hoping i could see him again.

___

Chapter 4!!!! Do you guys like it so far?? Let me know in the comments and vote!! Thanks xoxo chapter 5 will be posted soon!