Chapter 10: Comments

Josie's p.o.v

"Pepsi or Sprite?" Justin asked. We were having a movie night at his dorm tonight. He was shirtless and was wearing black sweatpants that were down low enough so i could see "Calvin Klein" at the top of his boxers. I had on a black laced bralette and some dark navy blue sweatpants on With a grey cardigan that i just threw over top.

 I had on a black laced bralette and some dark navy blue sweatpants on With a grey cardigan that i just threw over top

"Sprite, and some popcorn too." I requested. He smiled at me and then walked into his kitchen to get what i asked for. I traveled into his room and laid on his bed. The last time i was in here was when I accidentally fell asleep. That was awkward. But i would totally do it all over again. Justin eventually came into his room. He saw me laying on his bed and he bit his lip. "You cant just lay there like that." He said. I was confused. "What?" I asked. "You look hot as shit." He explained. I bit my lip and he bit his. He set down our drinks and crawled onto the bed until he met with my lips. He planted a sweet, soft kiss on them.

We broke apart from the kiss and he rolled next to me, not once taking his eyes off of me

We broke apart from the kiss and he rolled next to me, not once taking his eyes off of me. I leaned up a little bit so that i was slightly looking over him. I rubbed my hand on his cheek as we smiled at each other.

He ruined the moment by jumping up and screaming "its movie time!"

He ruined the moment by jumping up and screaming "its movie time!". I laughed at him as he jumped up, grabbing our drinks and of course the popcorn I suggested. He jumped back down onto the bed and i pulled out my phone so that i could record him on Snapchat. As soon as i pulled my phone out and started recording, he acted like he was sleeping. I then tapped him and pointed at the movie but instead of looking at that he leaned over and kissed me.

I posted the video to my story

As we were watching the movie my phone when off. I looked at it and noticed that i had a notification from Sam. This cant be good. She sent a message back from my story on Snapchat, it read "Just as i thought, you little slut." A tear dropped from my eye and i showed Justin. When i showed him he got really upset. He stood up and pulled me out to the living room where Ryan was. "Ryan take a picture." He said. "Why?" Ryan asked. "Just do it." He demanded. "How should we take the picture?" I asked. Justin then stood in front of me and told me to wrap my arms around his neck. I did as he said and this is how the picture came out.

He took his phone and stared at it with a blank stare but, i could see a little bit of anger in his face as he started to type

He took his phone and stared at it with a blank stare but, i could see a little bit of anger in his face as he started to type. I watched him patiently, wondering what the hell he was doing. He stopped typing and looked up from his phone. "We'll see how jealous she gets now, check instagram." He proclaimed. I pull out my phone and unlock it. I tap my finger on the instagram app logo and my profile appeared. I checked my news feed and there was the picture of Justin and I, with the caption "I wouldn't trade you for the world, baby." I awed at his caption and kissed him softy. Our lips danced together and i could feel a blush coming on. He is everything. I mean seriously how could this have happened to me. I am so thankful for him. We just kind of stayed away from social media for the rest of the night. "Lets go get smoothies." Justin said. "Justin i'm in a bralette." I said with a little giggle in between. "Just put on one of my shirts." He walked to his closet and threw me a shirt. It was a black t-shirt with the word "supreme" written across it with white lettering. I put it on over my bralette and it was kind of big so i just tucked it into my shorts. "Ready to go?" He asked excitingly. "Yeah lets go!" I said.

He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the door and headed down to get a smoothie which was on campus. It was kind of another hang out spot like the lobby was but this hang out was more for the sorority girls since it was right next to the Zeta Tau Alpha sorority house. We eventually reached the building and Justin opened the door for me. I walked in and he followed behind me. We stood in line. I was standing to the side of him but a little bit in front of him and he put his hand on my lower back. I ordered a strawberry smoothie and he ordered a strawberry banana smoothie. As we waited for them to be done we sat at one of the tables. I pulled out my phone as we waited and curiously went on instagram to see the comments on Justins post. There were many comments saying "cute" or "couple goals." But there was one comment that stood out to me. I don't know who it was that commented but i know she went to this university because it was in her biography on instagram. The comment read "you deserve better. First of all she is not even cute and second she sleeps with every guy she sees." This really upset me because first of all that is not true at all. I had sex with one other guy besides Justin and that kid was a boyfriend of mine! I don't know why everyone thinks i am a huge slut who sleeps with everyone when i never gave them a reason to think so! "Hey, you okay?" Justin asked concerned. I looked at my phone and then showed him the comment. "I promise it's not true." He kissed me. "Babe i know it's not true. Don't let them get to you." He said. He stood up to get our smoothies and we walked back to his dorm. We went into his room and i laid on his bed. I was getting super tired and it was getting super late. I crawled under the covers and started closing my eyes slowly until they were completely shut.

______

Chapter 10!! Vote vote vote love you guys thanks for reading!!