Chapter 15: Jacuzzi

Bella's p.o.v

"So where are you from?" Ryan asked. "Cali, i lived here my whole life." I admitted. "So when you went away to college you never went far you just stayed close?" He asked. It was so nice that someone was actually taking the time to get to know me. Nobody, i mean nobody has ever done that. "Yeah i wanted to stay close just in case anything happened with family members, you never know." I answered. "Yeah that makes sense. I wanted to get away and be on my own, i am from Canada like Justin is." He said. "Why did you want to get away?" I asked, not knowing if that was too personal or not. "There were a lot of fights between my parents and i couldn't stand it anymore." He explained. "Aw i am sorry." I said. "Nah, I'm glad i did it." He finished.

We walked around for a bit, just exploring the hotel. As we were walking around we found out that there is a swimming pool with a jacuzzi and also a restaurant in the hotel. We walked back to the room to tell Justin and Josie.

Justin's p.o.v

Ryan and Bella came back to the room telling us that there was a swimming pool and we all got so excited. We all got our bathing suits out. Ryan and I had our swim trunks on already so we headed down to the pool and waited for the girls there. The pool was nice, everything was brown but it was so modern looking and clean!

 The pool was nice, everything was brown but it was so modern looking and clean!

Ryan and i took full advantage of the pool and hot tub. We went right into the hot tub first and just chilled until the girls came down. "I like her dude." Ryan blurted out. "Bella?" I asked. "Yeah, she is so hot and she gets me." He admitted. "Tell her then!" I said. "I'm nervous!" He said. "You will be fine! I think she likes you back!" How could he be so damn blind, obviously she likes him back. I heard the door that lead you into the pool room open. Looking up and watching the door slowly open. In walked Josie and Bella. Oh my God when i saw Josie I instantly got hard. Her black bikini that fit her so well was making me bite my lip. It looked so damn good on her.

Bella had on a yellow bikini and i could tell Ryan was just as hard as i was

"Damn how did i get so lucky

"Damn how did i get so lucky." I admitted while watching Josie bend over to lay her towel across a lawn chair. I bit my lip even harder. They walked towards the hot tub and as soon as Josie walked in, i pulled her towards me and smashed my lips into hers. "You are bad as hell" i said. She smiled at me.

Josie was sitting on the seat in the hot tub and she had her head rested back on the edge of it. I watched as the bubbles rose up, hitting her perfect tits over and over. I was getting so horny, i had to stop looking at her. I laid my head back with my eyes closed trying so hard not to think about her. We were all relaxing until i felt Josie's hand run across my thigh. Her nails rubbing against my skin sent chills down my body. She stuck her hand down my pants and grabbed my dick. You cant see through the water because there were so many bubbles.

She started rubbing me and i had to stop myself from making noises. She went faster and faster, causing me to nut all in the hot tub. "Fuck that felt good!" I said with my eyes closed enjoying what Josie had just done to me. "I know this is so relaxing" ryan answered, thinking i was talking about the hot tub. Little does he fucking know. Josie and I smiled at each other and silently giggled at Ryan. "Alright time for some truth or dare!" Josie proclaimed. This could get sexy real quick because Josies version of truth or dare is not the little kid version.

_____
Uh ohhh whats gonna happen next??? Read and find out!! Next chapter soon!