Chapter 2: Raindrops

Justin's p.o.v

"Holy fucking God bro." I breathed heavily and ran my hand through my hair. "Did you see the girl in room 342?" I asked my roommate Ryan. "No why?" He asked. "I went over there to tell them to turn down the music and as soon as the door opened this girl came out and she was so fucking sexy. I mean she was stunning Ry." I whined. "Well go get her then bro." He said. "What if she has a boyfriend?" I said worried. "I don't know man go to sleep I'm tired!" He complained.

I went into my room and laid in bed. I could not stop thinking about her. She was honestly so beautiful and sexy. She had long light brown hair and her outfit. My God her outfit killed me. She had her pajamas on. It was a pink cropped top with pink flowy shorts that were short enough so that i could see the bottom of her ass popping out. Her voice was so angelic and soft and her smile. God that fucking smile and that laugh was like music to my ears. I drifted off to sleep while hoping that i can see her again.

Josie's p.o.v

I woke up by the sun shining on my face. I sat up, yawning and pulling my hair into a pony tail. I jumped out of bed and brought myself to the bathroom. Once i finished getting cleaned up i went back to my room and put on this

I decided that i would get up early and head to the library to get an early pick of books to read

I decided that i would get up early and head to the library to get an early pick of books to read. I grabbed my purse and keys and left my room. I headed towards the library and once i arrived i found a seat on one of the couches. I set my stuff down on the couch and walked over to the book shelf, looking through the romance section.

Justin's p.o.v

I woke up to Ryan screaming at his video games. I figured i could go to the library and get a look at what they have there. I got out of bed and hopped in the shower. Once i finished i put on this

 Once i finished i put on this

I walked to the library. I reached the doors and opened them with my eyes locked on my phone as i was texting Ryan telling him where i went. I walked into the library and glanced up for five seconds just to see where i was going so i didn't run into anything. Thats when i got a glimpse of all i needed to see. I looked back up and dropped my phone. It was her. Standing with her back facing me. She was in a black skirt and a grey striped shirt and damn did she look good. She was looking through the romance section of books.

She started to walk into the other section of the library and if i didn't follow her she would be out of my sight. So, i followed her. I know I'm weird. I hid behind stacks of books so that she didn't see me. I wanted and excuse to talk to her but i had none, and i have no idea what her name is. I figured i was being weird so i just went back into the other room and sat on one of the couches. There were a pile of books next to me on the couch so i picked one up and examined it. "Into romance novels i see?" It was her. God it was her. What do i do!? "No not really i just saw these sitting here. Im into mystery novels." I said nervously. "Thats because that is my pile of books." She giggled. "Oh I'm sorry!" God i was so embarrassed. She laughed at me and then smiled. "Its okay, do you like to read?" She asked. "Yeah on my down time. I think its comforting."i replied trying to keep my cool. "Me too. I am Josie by the way, i realized i never got the chance to introduce myself." She was so calm and sweet. "Josie. I like it." i said "thanks!"she said after sitting next to me on the couch.

It started pouring down rain outside, hard. So basically we were stuck at the library until it stopped. We went up to the third floor of the library which was the study floor. We weren't studying instead we were playing tic tac toe on the white boards just to mess around while we sat waiting for the rain to stop. Her personality was amazing. "Thank you for not being a dick."she says randomly. "Oh uh, you're welcome i guess?" I laugh because i was so confused. "Most cute guys are dicks."she explained.

Oh. My. God. She thinks I'm cute. She admitted it!

"So you think I'm cute?" I asked in a teasing way. "Well yeah." She said proudly. I smiled at her. "You're pretty cute too." I admitted. Who am i kidding she is hot as fuck! She started to blush as she laid down on one of the couches. She put her pointer finger nail in her mouth and bit onto it which i found sexy as hell. "When do you think this rain will stop?"she asks. I pull out the weather app on my phone and study the screen. "My phone says it wont stop for another five hours." I say disappointingly. She rolls her eyes "What the fuck." I giggle at her and lay down on another couch. "At least we are here with each other instead of being alone, that would suck." I say. "Yeah that would really suck. But, i am kind of hungry." She whines. "I mean we could walk through the rain but it's raining pretty hard out there." I say hoping that she does not agree to walk through the rain. She sat up with a smile. "I just remembered something, come with me." She says Holding out her hand to lead me to wherever she was taking me. The feeling of her hand against mine was so comforting. She had such soft and delicate hands.

She took me way back behind the book shelves where nobody goes. It was a section of the library that had old torn apart books. There was a dead end and she pulled a basket out of this cubby hole. It was filled with snacks. How the hell did she know that was there!? "My friend Bella and i were trapped here from the rain just like you and i, so we put a basket of snacks hidden so that we could have food the next time this happened." She explained. I smiled "clever, i like it." She smiled back at me. "Eat up, we are going to be here for a while." She said.

Stuck in a library for five more hours with probably the most beautiful girl in the world? I am totally fine with that. Not only is she beautiful, her personality is too. She is perfect.

"Justin, come here!" I heard her scream from another room. I smiled at the sound of her voice as i walked into the next room.

___
Chapter 2!!! Let me know in the comments what you guys think! Also vote vote vote thank you babes!!❤️