Chapter 5: The Lobby

Justin's p.o.v

Ryan and I pull into the parking lot of our dorm building. We get out and walk inside. The entrance of the building takes you right into the Lobby where everyone usually hangs out. We walk inside still laughing from the jokes he was telling me in the car. As soon as i look up, my eyes are met with Josies. She looked stunning. She was wearing grey Calvin Klein sweatpants with a tight cropped tank top that gave me goosebumps. It was form fitting which made her tits pop out and my head was spinning. She also had on a beige knitted cardigan and it looked so good on her.

As soon as we met eyes we both shared the same smile

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As soon as we met eyes we both shared the same smile. My thoughts were interrupted by Ryan. "Lets play some videos games." He said. I turned back to look at Josie. "I think ill pass for tonight." I said while still smiling at her. She was no longer looking at me though, when i looked at her the second time. I walked over to the couch she had been sitting on, walked up behind her and covered her eyes with my hands. "Guess who." I said. "Hmmm let me guess, justin?" She said. "How did you know?" I said, obviously joking. "Lucky guess." She said sarcastically.

I walked around from the back of the couch and sat next to her on the cushion. She had a smoothie in one hand and her phone in the other. I watched as she took a sip of her smoothie. They way her lips wrapped around the straw. My heart was beating. I couldn't stop my self from what i was about to say. "You are so beautiful." I said it. God why did i say it, she is really going to think i am weird. She stopped drinking her smoothie and looked at me smiling. "Thank you, that was sweet." She said sweetly. Now she probably thinks i am a creep. She grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. She put on the show "Friends". I could tell she was getting tired. She laid down on the other end of the couch with her knees crouched up. She had one arm on her stomach and the other above her head. "You can rest your legs on me, i don't mind." I explained. "I don't want to use you as a foot rest." She bit her lip nervously. Damn did that turn me on. "You used my chest as a pillow last night so i don't mind." I laughed. "Shhh someone might hear you and think we slept together. Be quiet." She whispered. "Well technically we did."I smiled. She rolled her eyes at me and stretched her legs out so that they were resting on me. I rested my arms over top of her legs. This was the most comforting thing i have ever felt. "Whats going on here?" A voice from behind us asked. We both jumped in surprise. When we turned around it was Josies friend Sammie. "Oh hey Sam." She said unconcerned. I am pretty sure Sam has a thing for me though, which was kind of awkward considering the fact that i am falling for Josie, not her. "Are you guys like, a thing?" She asked kind of rudely. "No, why does it matter?" I asked. "Just wondering. Would you wanna go on a date sometime Justin?" I cannot believe she just asked me that. In front of Josie. Josie sat up and looked at her with an unsettling look. "No, i like Jos." Hmm. Thats a new nickname i am going to give her. It fits, i like it. "But i thought you two weren't a thing?" She asked. "We aren't, but he is already taken." Josie said angrily. I smiled, she said i am taken. Which i am not but in her mind i am which i think is hot. "Not necessarily, i can still have him, i saw him first." She said. I cannot believe she just said that in front of me. This bitch is crazy. "Come on Jos, lets go."

___

Chapter 5!! Sorry guys, not as long but thats because i wanted to put the rest in the next chapter!! So i had to end it short! Vote vote vote , love you guys!

Dorm Room 345 (A Justin Bieber Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें