Chapter 24: Cheer up.

Start from the beginning

- How many times!? Wow...What a question. I’m Not sure actually. But I can tell you it’s been like this since I first met him. I replied in an amused tone of voice.

- Would that be 2-3 years ago?

- How did you know? I looked at him oddly.

- Well I didn’t used to live here with him as a roommate but I still knew him and ever since he met you he never even tried having an actual girlfriend, before that he would. He answered with a state of knowledge in his stare.

- Aw. I looked down feeling guilty once again.

- Oh common cheer up! It’s not your fault you’re so pretty! He laughed at my reaction, messing up my hair, walking off to his room.

I turned to see Colton whacking a pillow over his face just afterwards.

- I can’t believe he just told you all that! He groaned thru it.

- You were awake!? I asked startled.

- Yes...

I slowly made my way over to him, lying back down belly first.

- You still went out, right? I questioned, snuggling up into his neck.

- Ya of course.

- But you don’t have a girlfriend?

- The one I wanted went and got herself a boyfriend... so I guess I should start bothering finding someone...

- I’m sorry. I kissed his cheek, a tear flowing down my face.

- Don’t cry... its okay. I kind of expected it... Of course you’d find another guy. He reassured, holding me gently not to upset me.

- Does this mean you won’t be here for me anymore? I looked straight into his eyes sadly.

- Are you kidding me! I’ll always be there! He gave a seriously shocked face at my question before placing his lips on mine in a long meaningful kiss, holding me tighter as Gregory purposely passed by holding his thumbs up with a hideously funny grin.

I threw a pillow at him in annoyance trying not to laugh so hard thru the kiss due to the face and act he gave me throwing the pillow back clumsily.

Sierra’s POV:

- How did you meet Colton? Harry asked curiously, sitting beside me on the couch.

I was tired. It was still pretty early in the morning. I usually sleep longer.

- In a pharmacy...

He looked at me strangely deciding not to ask for details.

-  Can’t we just stop talking about Colton! That should be Mimi to discuss with! Can’t we just talk about each other! I continued, my cheeks turning red from what I just said.

- Okay. You’re the cutest sweetest girl I’ve ever met and I love you and I don’t ever want to lose you. He kissed my cheek.

I couldn’t help but giggle and cuddle up into his arms.

- There’s no way I’m letting go of you anyway. You’re perfect. I kissed his cheek back cutely.

Out of the blue he started kissing down my neck making me give him a confused look.

-Why? I asked.

- Well I miss you...

- We never left our sides!

- I mean under the clothes... He smirked.

- Harry! I climbed on him, sticking our faces together in a hard kiss as a blonde haired girl walked in, interrupting us, with a quiet “hi” then trying to get upstairs without any reaction.

- Mimi, get your ass back here. I laughed.

- What!? She asked stunned.

I walked over to the downstairs bathroom, grabbing my quick makeup kit.

- Is that a kiss mark you might have on your cleavage? I teased out loud, taking a brush to hide it up for her before Nathan gets in hysterics

- Sierra! She squealed hiding her face in her hands at what I just pointed out seeing the face Harry gave her.

I just continued laughing at her, finishing up my job, although she seemed a little tense about something. Like the same way she was always after finding out something’s her fault...

- Something happen? I asked setting the makeup down.

- I’ll tell you later, promise. At least this she would talk to me about.

She decided to stay down here with us after all seeing I had no problem of where she ran off last night.

- Had fun? I kept on mocking, her cheeks turning red at Harry actually laughing at this whole awkward moment.

- Lots! Shut up now! She answered with a small laugh herself.

The others all walked in on us at this moment.

- What’s so funny? Siva demanded puzzled.

- Nothing! I replied quick and easy in an “innocent” voice.

Nathan sat with an arm around Mimi, inspecting her briefly. Smart of me to have hidden that kiss up for her, no? No one was talking. They we’re all just staring at each other, at Mimi not sure what to think of her night out. It was just so annoying and getting on my nerves. I mean ever since we’ve all been home it’s all been so disturbing and I’m so tired of it.

- Can’t we just all go out and forget this whole incident for a while! I stood up and stormed my way to the door.