Chapter 23: Tantrum.

Start from the beginning

- Umm!? Tom wondered what she kept out.

- Your missing information. Niall pushed to get it out of her.

- Sierra! Control your mouth! I put another hand to my head. Another fact they don’t need to know that we’re going to haft to share.

She was about to tell them but I cut her off to do it myself.

- I still toy with him! I announced as fast as I could, running out the door before they could react.

They didn’t even get the time to get up; I was already plunging into my car and was now driving away cheerfully having escaped them.

Sierra’s POV:

Okay, after that she is definitely going to be gone for the night. No way that she’ll be home early now that they all know that.

- WHAT!? Nath’s voice was shaky.

- Nath will you please stop worrying already. She won’t cheat on you, no matter how much she likes to “play” with Colton. Do you really think she would waste her first time! If she wanted to it would have been done years ago!

Louis gulped at this... Okay something is really bothering him.

- She wouldn’t still suck him, would she!? Nath continued ranting.

I couldn’t promise him for this one. Who knows what she’ll get tempted to... I just looked at the ceiling awkwardly. I mean this was her thing... to her she’s not really cheating, is she? It never bothered me really... I never counted it as bad...

- Your kidding me! He continued as I still didn’t reply.

- Look Nath, that’s kind of how she is! If you want to be with her you need to let her feel free! The moment she feels trapped she runs! I know its harsh and hard trying to support a girl like that but that’s just how she is and you’ll just haft to accept her like that until she grows out of it. Look I know it’s probably discomforting and really unusual letting your girlfriend get naked with others but... This is her. That’s Mimi! She’s been that way for years... she’s not just going to stop easily. I know its kind off wrong but I really do feel that I haft to stick up for her on this one. She’s independent and loves to roam around and explore ... I’ve known her like this and I don’t plan on changing her. I made this clear standing up, walking away not wanting to get further in these details.

- But you said he wouldn’t touch her!? He jumped up from his seat in alarm.

- I meant he wouldn’t go further and wouldn’t take her from you. I called out.

Before disappearing, I saw a glimpse of Harry mouthing a “WHAT!?” with a disturbed and far away face. Probably shocked I described his sister like this. A way he had no clue she was.

Mimi’s POV:

I sighed, standing in front of Colton’s empty house. I didn’t want to call him... he was probably busy. I don’t want to make him come home just for me. I checked out a few bars as I drove away just in case I’d find him there. I couldn’t just go home thought... Not after what I told every one... I’ll just get over the awkward moment with them tomorrow when they all had some sleep.

***

I walked into a random hotel not too far from Colton’s. Every one’s eyes turned to me fixatedly as if trying to recognise me or put a name to my face. I on the other hand have no clue of any of them. I hurried to get a room trying not to look embarrassed by this attention with much difficulty but I managed.

- Mimi? Some random guy questioned as I was on the first step of the stairs.

- Yeah? I responded uncomfortably.