Fearless

"Fuck you!" I screamed. My blood was boiling. I grabbed her by the neck and snapped it. Yeah, fuck you.

She gives me life?

Well I just gave you another fucking death.

"Harry." Georgia whispered and then again another thumb came from my broken heart.

"I will do the same thing to you as I did to her." I need to kill her, this cant go on any longer.

Kill her harry.

You know its the right thing to do.

The voice in my head, the shadows in the back ground, they are forcing me. I don't want to kill her but I have to.

"I have to kill you Georgia." I whispered.

"No Harry." I stepped a little closer to her now shaking body. I can do it, I have to. "Don't do this Harry." Beat after beat.

Make this go away!

"I have to do this." I told myself. I grabbed both of her arms and pushed her into the wall.

Her forest green eyes, held so much. All the pain I had put her through, all the lies she told, all the secrets she has hidden and fear. Fear to die. Everyone wants to go to heaven but no one wants to die. We all fear death but I, I crave death like its my own personal drug. I love bringing people to their end just like they brought me to mine. I have to end her, to end myself.

"I love you," I whispered against her neck.

"I love you Harry." She let a single year fall down her cheek.

"Are you scared?" I asked her.

"I'm fearless Harry." That word. Fearless.

"I thought you was fearless."

The memory so vivid. I had seen her as this weak but strong woman. I had doubts but faith in her.

Her hand grabbed the object that sat in my pocket. A knife. She pointed the end to her heart.

"Do it with me Harry." I clasped my hands over hers. "Promise me that you won't forget me." I couldn't believe what she wanted to do this. She wanted to die. Why did she want to die?

"I promise." I whispered. How could I ever forget her? "Promise me you love me?"

"Always." She whispered back. My heart was beating hard now. Why was it beating? Make it stop beating.

Her hand slowly moved the blade closer. Was this the right thing to do? My eyes kept switching back to her hands, to her eyes. Was this really happening? After all this time, would I finally kill her?

"I cant." I moved my hands away and started to back up, my hands up in surrender. "No, I cant do it." I shook my head.

"Fine." She said so simply.

Her arms slightly moved forward before she quickly stabbed her self. A gasp escaped her chapped lips.

"Georgia no!" I screamed. She couldn't of!

Her body fell to floor. No, no, no. I ran up to her bleeding body. Tears streaming down my face.

"Don't you dare die!" I sobbed, holding onto her now ice cold hands.

"Y-you wanted t-this." She stuttered, blood now leaking from her mouth.

"No Georgia, no." What was I suppose to do?!? I cant just let her go! I love her! I fucking love her! "I love you!" I cried.

And I will just leave it there... ;) have fun trying to work out what's going to happen next.