Marked

So I changed Johns name to Louis because I want to add all the members in. Sorry for the confusion :)

A big long sob escaped from adrienne and the tears pour down her face. Louis goes running up to her while I stay silent and frozen.

"Baby its ok shhh." He mutters holding her beside him. "You," he looks at me with dark eyes. "This is you're fault." he starts to raise his voice. I gawk at him. My fault? How the hell was this my fault?

"You're having a laugh aren't you." I hissed.

"This was your fucking idea!" He screams. "Get out, get out my house!" He shouts and I run out the door tears streaming down my face. It had gone so wrong! I never got answers, I just lost friends.

I ran home and slammed my door. Stop crying! I thought you was fearless. The words keep replaying in my head. It wants me. It wants me and my friends dead.

I run up the stairs ignoring my father and take a shower. I realise the massive mark on my arm. A bloody hand. I scrub trying to get the mark off but it won't. Bloody water runs down my body but where is it coming from? I carefully touch the back of my head. It was probably from when I was chucked to the wall. I just need to forget about it. It was a mistake we should of been more careful. I looked back down at my marked arm. When will this go?

I lay on my bed after having my shower and just stare at the ceiling. It will all be fine. "Will it?" The familiar voice whispers and my body shot up. Is my mind playing tricks on me? I am going insane. I look around the room and nothing was there, surprise, surprise.

"Georgi come down here sweat heart!" My father called. I got up and went down stairs. My father was sat alone on the sofa, the remote in his hand.

"Yes." I say standing by the door frame. He looks at me, his grey eyes locked onto my green ones. Then he looks down at my arm.

"What's that?" He asked concerned. I quickly pull down my sleeve and give him a fake smile.

"Nothing dad, what's up?" He would kill me if he knew I had been messing about with a Ouija board he hates me talking about all this ghost stuff.

"I just got a call from work and they asked me if I wanted to take the job but it means staying away for a few weeks." He said it as if he was asking for my permission but I knew either way he had taken the job, he can't afford not to.

"Dad it's fine with me." I said and he nodded. I hated my dad always working away but that's how things had to work since my mother had sadly passed away.

I returned to my room and crawled back into my bed. There was no way on this earth that I was going to sleep tonight so I decided to watch something on Netflix.

After a while of show after show my eyes started getting heavy and I found my self falling to sleep.

I laid in my own bed. I heard a door slam shut and my eyes immediately shot open. Who was it? My dad walked into my room. "Georgia why aren't you asleep?" He asked . I tried to tell him to go away but no words left my lips. I tried again but I was silent. My dad stood their frozen. I tried to get from my bed but I couldn't move. I need to move. What's going on?

I woke from the terrifying dream. It felt so real. A heard a loud noise that sounded like a saw. What? It was pitch black why on earth would any one be sawing anything at this time? I had to alert my father but then I heard footsteps. The saw noise began again but this time is was by my window. Was someone going to saw open my window? I tried to scream help but like in my dream I made no noise. I tried to move from my bed but I was captured. The window smashed and a body appeared through my curtain. The black figure stood there.

A dream inside a dream. I felt in creditably sick and scared. That was so freaky. Everything thing felt so real but it wasn't. I was scarred for life. If only I hadn't spoken to the god damn ghost! How long will I have these deluded thoughts? I could now move and speak. The sun was just rising but I no longer felt tired. How would I be able to sleep after seeing the things I saw. The dark figure by window just stood there. "You're marked their is no way you can escape me." He chuckled.

"Dad!" I screamed. Why wouldn't it leave me alone? Why was it so hidden? Why did it want me? My dad came running into my room.

"What's up?" He asked coming closer to my bed.

"He's after me daddy he wants to kill me." I cried and he held me into his chest.

"It's just a dream honey." He whispered in my ear. If only you knew dad. I cried and I cried. I had been marked.