Murder Scene

Georgia's point of view

I was woken up to the loud sirens blasting through the street. The only little bit of sleep I had was taken away. I peered out the window to see ten cop cars racing down the street. What the hell was going on?

Everyone had been woken up by the chaos. All the lights glowing from the windows. The police got out their cars and ran into the forest. I was as confused as ever and even more frightened. I needed to know what was happening.

I ran down stairs and grabbed my mobile punching in my password and ringing up adrienne. She lives closer to the woods maybe she knows what is happening. I got no answer, the phone just kept ringing. Was she asleep? How would she be able to sleep through this? I tried again and again and I got no answer. Something was seriously wrong. My palms were sweating and my body was shaking.

I went back upstairs and looked out my window. Thats when I saw Louis, covered in blood, hands cuffed. My jaw dropped and I gasped. I ran down stairs and out the house.

"I didn't do it! I didn't do it!" He screamed trying to struggle from the cops as they shoved him in the car.

"Louis?" I questioned stepping closer to only be pushed back by an officer.

"Please stay back!" He shouted.

"Let me go! I didn't do it!" He screamed tears pouring down his face. Do what? What the hell had happened? Adrienne! Where the hell was she? I ran up to her house to be visited by paramedics and more police. No. I ran up into her room, the people tried to stop me but I had to see.

I fell to the floor when I saw the scene. The murder scene. "No!" I cried burying my face in my hands. Blood covered the walls, her blood. This was so sinister and brutal. Louis couldn't of done this, he loved her! My bestfriend was gone. My chest ached. How could this happen? An officer came to my side. "Im sorry miss but you have to leave." I shook my head no. I couldn't leave my whole body was numb, I was just frozen.

My next door neighbour came through and even she cried. "Come on Georgia you have to go." She said trying to get me up. "Can one of you please get her!" She shouted tears pouring. I was lift away. She's gone.