Attack

Last night was great. Niall left shortly after nine and then I fell asleep straight away. It had been a ruff day to say the least but I could see things finally looking up. I wondered when Harry would be back and where he had gone to. I really hoped he would just stay away but I know he wouldn't. What did he even want? He said he wanted me but there had to be a reason behind it, why would he need me? Maybe I didn't even want to know. Sure enough my happiness would end and I would be gone. He didn't want to kill me but that didn't mean he wouldn't . Someone as dark as him cant stop himself, he is in to deep.

"Georgia!" I hear Liam scream from down stairs. I run down and see him on the floor. The kitchen is crashed. All the cupboards and doors are open and everything in them now on the floor. I run up to him, being careful not to step on the glass that scatters around the room.

"Oh my god! Liam what happened?" I gasped, pulling him into a tight hug before checking for injuries.

"The doors they all just opened! Ever-everything just came flying out an-and I don't know how!" He sobbed. His hands where shaking vigorously and I was scared for him. Was this Harry's doing? I swear to god if it is I will kill that boy if he weren't already dead that is.

"It's ok Liam, its ok." I shushed him. I helped him up and took him in the living room. He looked so frightened and this was all my fault. How was I going to tell him? Would I? No, that would only put him in danger and I won't let that happen. " I will go clean up you just need to calm down ok. It will all be fine."

I left him in the living room whilst I cleaned up everything. How dare he! He has killed my friends, physically and mentally abused me and now he is torturing my brother! Things have gotten way to far out of hand. If he wants me he can have me but only me, I won't let him tare apart anyone else, this is about me not them.

I picked up a peace of glass and it pierced my skin. "Fuck sake." I mumbled running my hand under the cold water.

"What have you done?" Oh hear is the devil himself. He placed a hand near my bleeding one and I snatched it away.

"Get away from me!" I spat. And his jaw clenched.

"Oh what have I done now." He said trying to reach for my hand again but like before I moved away.

"Hmmm what have you done? Well let's see, killed my best friends, torture me and now this! My brother does not deserve this, so you can leave him alone got me!" And thats all it took for him to loose his temper and to slam a hand over my hand harshly pushing me into the kitchen counter.

"Keep your voice down! Want him to think you are going crazy?" He shouted and I shook my head no. "Didn't think so and for this. I don't know what happened but it wasn't me. I haven't been here in fact I only came because I knew you was hurt so don't go blaming shit on me." He said pulling his hand from my mouth.

"Then who did it harry?" I asked eyes watering. If it wasn't him who could it of been? And how much more powerful where they?

"I dunno but I am gonna find out." He said before leaving. He left me there just standing there shocked and confused. What on earth was now after me.

I walked back into the living room to see a much calmer Liam. "Who's Harry?" He asked and I shook my head. "Georgia what aren't you telling me?" He pushes.

"Something that is keeping you safe. Everything is going to be fine Liam." I sighed. I could feel a big head ache coming. I just needed a brake and I knew Liam would not give me one. He wanted answers but I would never be able to give them.

"No, no. Not everything is fine Georgia, is it? I am your big brother, your protector, you don't need to protect me." He said his deep brown eyes never leaving mine.

"You cant save everyone liam." I whispered before leaving the room. I needed to get out of this house and the sooner the better. Once I got to my room I sent a text to Niall.

*hey :) I was just wondering when this date would be...?*

He replied only seconds later

* I have booked for tonight if thats fine with you, I totally forgot sorry.*

*tonight is grate! Any suggestions on what sort of clothing I should wear?*

*a nice dress? It will be formal*

*sure thank you? I gotta go speak later though.*

*ok I will pick you up at six :) bye*

Tonight! Our date would be tonight and I couldn't wait the only problem was, what to wear?