Nightmares alive

A lightly put make up over the cuts and and scratches that covered my face. I would miss the day off but Liam would kill me. Of course I am scared if I get attacked again but hopefully Harry's warning scared them off. I walked to school my thoughts going crazy. I was still so upset about last night. I had lost everything now. My friends, Niall, my farther, Liam and now Harry. I guess I should of seen this coming right? Everyone leaves they always do.

No matter what you do in life, how hard you fight for the people you love to stay, they will always find away to slip through your fingers. Sometimes you have to let that happen because you can't keep them in your cruel life but that doesn't mean you forget the memories you shared with them. I am all by myself again and I just hope that no one comes to knock down my wall that I am try to fix.

"Woah what happened to your face!" A girl in my class called Anna asked. I just shook my head no trying not to get in a conversation. I didn't want to remember last night. But you know what the worst bit is? I'm in the class which I sit right next to Niall in, I could tell this was going to drag. He was sat at the desk his head stuck in his book. Should I sit next to him? Guess I have no choice.

I move my chair out and sit in. He doesn't even give me a glance. Does he really believe that I broke his wrist? He knew I didn't he must of. A little part of me hated him for believing that I did it. Because of that I was beaten up and my body was on show. That really was the worst night of my life.

"You can stop staring." He growled. I didn't even know how long I was looking at him. I moved my gaze away and tried to re read my writing that was soon going to be marked. We all had to write a short story from a song. I found this extremely hard because for one any music I listened to I would be judged for and two I couldn't write for crap. I couldn't think about work I was to busy on thinking about Niall's wrist.

"Did it hurt?" I whispered. He turned to me, he actually looked me in the eye.

"What happened to your face?" He asked and I quickly turned my head away. I tried to hide the injures but I guess when you get hit by a car and your face plants the gravel it's hard to hide. "Georgia answer my question."

"Your friends they... It doesn't matter." How was I suppose to tell him? Yeah your friends beat me up in school then when I was walking home they chased me, knocked me over with their car, took my clothes off and hit me numerous times, all because something broke your wrist.

"It does matter!" He pushed. I was about to tell him when a girl rushed into the class room out of breathe.

"What are you doing in this class?" The teacher asked.

"You all need to hide now!" The girl shouted and with that there was a loud gun shot that sounded from the hallway. Everyone nearly jumped out their skin as they tried to find a hiding spot. But me, I just sat there.

"Georgia move!" Niall shouted grabbing me by the arm and pulling me with him to the ground. "We need to go to the closet!" Everything came rushing back, the dream. This was exactly like my dream. Another gun shot went and the footsteps could be heard. I followed Niall and hid in the closet with him. Sadly I knew what was going to happen and I couldn't even stop it.

"Please don't kill me!" I girl pleaded and then another bullet was shot. I had seen this before and I didn't want to see it again.

"Georgia..." A voice sang. It was different to the dream, the voice sounded very different it wasn't Harry. "Georgia if you don't give yourself we are just going to kill them all. Sacrifice yourself Georgia. Save the people you loves life." Should I? I had nothing to live for and it would stop the killing. I moved forward and Niall stopped me.

"What you doing?" He whispered.

"Saving your life." I kissed him on the cheek before opening the door and revealing my self to the dark creatures.

"She's here! She's here!" One of them shouted in excitement. There was loads of them. I walked up closer to them. I knew I had to do this. "Oh mummy can I kill her!" The girl clapped her hands.

"No. I think we should let Harry kill her." The older woman snickered. Harry was pushed forward, blood covering his face. "Do it kill her." She hissed. He looked me deep in the eyes but he didn't move any closer.

"I won't do it." He stated. "No! I can't kill her I won't!" He shouted. The gun was pointed to him and he was shot in the rip cage. He screamed in pain and I couldn't help but run up to help. "No Georgia." He whimpered pushing my hand away.

"Who wants to kill her then?" The woman shouted. The creatures all jumped up and down begging for her to choose them to kill me.

"Looks like you are all so willing unlike this traitor." She growls and then kicks Harry's wound making him howl in pain. "But I will kill her." She looked at me with evil eyes and a sly smirk laid on her lips.

"Such a pretty girl," she said pulling out a knife. "Too bad you have to die." They were her last words before she jumped on me trying so hard to stab me in the heart. I tried to push her away with all my strength but I knew it wouldn't be good enough.

"Georgia!" Harry shouted trying to run up to me but the demons pushed him back he wouldn't be able to save me.

"Harry can't save you all the time." She said through gritted teeth. The point was touching my chest just one little push and I would die.

"No!" Niall shouted. He jumped out the closet and onto the woman. Could he see her? I looked to the side where I hoped to see them at least fighting but all I saw was the knife being dragged out from his body.

"Niall!" I scurried over to his body. "No." I cried. Pure, dark red blood was oozing out if his chest. He tried to save me. He grabbed onto my hand.

"Georgia." He croaked. "I'm sorry...I will always love you." They were his last words before his eyes shut and his breathing stopped. He had been taken away from me. He was gone.

"I love you too." I whispered. My tears fell down on my face and on to his dead body. This was all my fault. Why did he try to save me? I was better off dying. He doesn't deserve this.

"Too bad he had to die." The woman whispered. My tears turned into anger and I was ready to attack. She had took away the only thing I had left, the only person that meant something to me! I grabbed hold of the knife that was used to kill Niall and charged at her. I didn't care if I died, at least I would die trying. I slashed at her arm as I tried to get her chest when she pushed me away. Black liquid started pouring out her body. She looked at me with angry eyes before she picked up the gun and aimed. I wasn't going to let her kill me and I wasn't going to let her kill anyone else. I got up and ran for her again this time I successfully stabbed her in the heart. She dropped the gun.

Her black eyes stared into mine as her life slipped away. I didn't know you could die when you are already dead but I didn't know there was an after life either. Maybe she would go to another world or maybe I had ended it all for her and if I did I was glad. If anyone deserved to die it would be her. She fell to the floor now dead.

"Georgia we have to get out of here!" Harry said grabbing my hand. I was glad he was alive. We started running out the school building hand in hand. But why was we running?

"Harry what's going on?" I asked.

"They will be after you, know one else could see the demons. They will think you killed everybody!" Then how did Niall see the woman? How did the girl see them with the guns to warn us? But they couldn't help now because they was dead. Everyone already thought I was crazy so of course it was going to be blamed on me. I had to get as far away from here as possible. We ran into my house and he slammed the door.