Long road ahead

"Pack your bags were leaving." Where the first words that fell from his mouth. I was so angry, I was angry at him and I was angry at my self.

"No shit Sherlock!"

"Don't get cocky with me Georgia we need to go." I ran up the stairs and packed anything I could in to a bag. How long would it be until the police come knocking on my door and take me away? How would we even get away? Even though I hated Harry right now I had trust him because he was the only way I knew we would be able to get out of this mess.

Harry came running up and started pulling clothes out my cupboards and shoving them in. There was a distance sound of a siren coming from down the road. They was after me.

"Shit!" He cursed. He was about to walk out my room and probably down the stairs but I quickly grabbed him.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Well someone needs to stall them." He said. Maybe I was over thinking this but prison must be better than this. Then the demons can get me and it will all be over. We would never get far anyways. We have our legs and they have cars, there was no where for us to go.

"You don't care." I said remembering last night. It was true he didn't care so what was the point in this?

"What?"

"You don't care Harry what is the point? You need to stop saving me!" Before I could get another word in he pushed his lips into mine. Was this to get me to shut up? Or did he really mean it? But right now I didn't care, I wanted him to kiss me so now I would kiss him back. His lips felt so soft and his mouth moulded perfectly into mine. I wanted to kiss him for longer but he pulled away. He was slightly out of breathe.

"I care." He whispered. There was a loud knock at my door and we knew exactly who it was. "Get the rest of your stuff and jump out the back. I have car at the back of your garden just get in there and wait for me ok?" He ordered and then he vanished. Shit, shit, shit!

I chucked the bag over my back and ran to the back window that led to the garden which was in Liam's room. How on earth was I going to get down there safely? I silently opened up the window and swung my legs over the side. It wasn't to far of a drop maybe I could make it with out braking anything? Fuck it I need to get out of here! I jumped with out thinking about and when I landed, I landed with a thump. I knew I would have a couple of bruises but right now I didn't give two shits and needed to go. I ran down my garden and found the car Harry told me about.

Harry's POV

The cops kept knocking on the door, I was waiting for them to just jump it down but I had a better idea. I made sure they couldn't see me and then opened the door. To them the door had just opened itself. They walked in cautiously. "It's the police." Well noooo. Once they were all fully inside I slammed the door shut. They all jumped in fright the bunch of pussy's. This would be a lot easier than I thought. "Miss Payne?" He called. They started to move around the house in search for her. As long as they didn't go in the garden I was fine.

I just needed to get them somewhere all together so me and her can make our escape. There was a latch to there basement under the rug in the living room so I decided to open it. They saw nothing of course. I would have to make a noise to make them come down here. I looked around the basement and found a bucket. I guess that will do. I picked up the bucket and then dropped it.

"She's down there." I heard one of them call. What stupid pricks. They all came rushing down their guns ready to shoot. This was my chance. I got out the basement and shut the door on them making sure it was locked.

"Hey! Open this door!" I heard them shout. Fuck that. But to make sure they stayed away I had to kill them. I haven't got time so I will just leave some else to it.

"Zayn! Zayn I have job for you!" I shouted. Sure enough he came. "Kill those dick heads down there." As soon as I said it he smiled a large sinister grin. I knew how needy he was to kill and now it was his chance. "Do it quietly though."

"Course Harry." He smiled. I ran out the building and up the garden. There she was, say in the car. You could tell she was nervous. I loved it when she was nervous but I loved it more when she was angry. I opened the door and she let out a large sigh.

"Thank god I was worried."

"About me? A demon? Don't worry babe I have it all under control. Buckle your seat belt and get comfy this is gonna be a long ride."

I have a science and German test... I am gonna do so bad :(