Taken

There wasn't really a song that stood out to me for this chapter so sowy. Picture of zayn on the side :P
Zayn's

Look at them, all close up and just ew. At first I wanted them to be happy but now I know what's going to happen. I have to save him, she has to die and if that means killing myself to do so then I will.

I just wish he would understand and see what is going to happen. How much this is all going to brake him. She is an angel and she can't be with him.

I have to kill her before their feelings get too strong, I can't let him be the end of everything, of himself, her and me. If he just listened maybe he would understand but he can't even look at me. He wants to kill me as much as I want to kill her.

I need to find away to get her though. If I trick them, then they will know it wasn't me who did it and them maybe he will hate me that little bit less.

I could just call the cops and let them take her away because I know he will find a way to get her back and that doesn't solve the problem of her being alive.

But I could pretend to be a cop, so them he doesn't know. And then when I take her away, I will show her who I am, tell her why she does nene to end and then kill her.

I will miss her, she was the only bit of light I have seen in my dead years but every bit of light has to run out and it's her turn to live another life.

I make sure I keep a close eyes on them, I watch from a far point of view. If I am too close Harry will sense me. And after what seems like hours, they go upto bed, to sleep.

I still haven't thought this through though. I can't just come in the house as a cop and sneak her away, he will sense it is me. I will have to trick her in her dreams to get her away from Harry.

-

She is sat on the counter side of her old house which is not burnt to the ground, smiling at someone. I thought it would be Harry but instead it is a woman. She has long blonde hair and glowing blue eyes.

"Mummy, when can I lick the bowl?" The younger version of Gerogia asks. Her mother has a mixing bowl full of chocolate cake mixture and she is carefully placing every individual scoop into a case.

"Sure honey only two more." She says so cheerfully. I never even knew Georgia had a mother. Of course she had a mother but I never thought she knew her.

"Regina!" A man shouted. I turned my attention to a mess of a man who I had known to be Georgia's farther. He was defiantly drunk. His eyes looked red and he couldn't even keep his balance.

"Not infront of Georgia." She still said cheerfully but you could tell there was a sense of fear in her tone. She didn't even look at the man but I guess that frustrated him more.

"You was talking to them again, weren't you!" He shouted. He knocked over the tray full of bun cases onto the floor. Georgia already started crying and I didn't blame her. Her farther grabbed onto her mothers neck.

"I thought I told you not to talk to the shadows." He spat. He kept his grip tightly on the woman. You could see her struggle, her life just slipping away.

"Dad no stop!" A young boy came running into the room, trying to push her farther off. It looked like it was Liam but I couldn't tell from all the commotion. "Georgia go now!" He shouted at her before returning back to his farther and mother.

Then it was darkness. I hadn't even had to make it a nightmare she was already dreaming one. Even that nightmare made me feel sympathetic for Georgia. Did her farther kill her mother?

I went back to the real world to see that Georgia was no longer in her bed. I walked down the stairs where I found her sat on the counter drinking a glass of water.

I couldn't just walk upto her otherwise my cover would be blown. She was down here and I knew this was my only chance I had to take her away. I made myself change into what looked like a police officers body, who I had probably killed and then knocked on the outside cabin door, where I waited for her to answer.

I wanted Harry to know it was the police so then he knew it wasn't me. So when she didn't answer, I knocked louder and shouted. "Open up it's the police!" I didn't know that's what they actually said but that's what I have seen from the films.

And when I saw the upstairs light turn on I knew I had to grab her quick. I walked straight through the door and catched her before she started running back up the stairs to Harry.

I tackled her down to the floor where I cuffed her hands together. "Nah ah missy your coming with me." Harry would be down here any second so I quickly grabbed her and ran.

I had seen a police car further up the road from when the dicks tried to catch them but failed. I didn't kill them just stripped them and hung them on trees by their legs. They could of died but the rope wasn't that strong so if they fought enough they could be free.

I ran to the car and shoved her in. I started the engine and then we was gone. Georgia was crying her eyes out and kept trying to speak but all I could hear was murmurs.

It was time for me to show her who I really was.

PLEASE READ THIS
So there isn't many chapters left now and I just wanted to say a very big thank you to everyone who has read, commented and voted it means the world! I wouldn't of carried it on if it wasn't for all of you.

Next thing is I was actually really wanting to do a sequel to this story because I have left a few things un answered that I want to add in but can't really fit in. For example Georgia's childhood, Harry's death and so on. I have planned out what I would do but it all matters if you guys want a second part because there is no point of writing something no one will read.

Anyways I hope you are and have enjoyed disturbed its sad that it's coming to the end but the end is never really the end is it? So thank you soooo much I love you all and byeeee xxxx