Cry for me

He put the damp cloth on my face sipping away all of the dried blood and mud. "Why weren't you there?" I asked. He moved his hand away from my face and placed it on his knee.

"I am sorry I was angry with you. I didn't know this would happen." He whispered. I couldn't expect much from him but if he had come a bit quicker then maybe it wouldn't of happened.

"I thought I was going to die." I sighed. "Well when don't I?" I laughed to my self.

"Now. Your safe now." I looked into his gorgeous green eyes. Why was he being so nice? He protected me and looked after me. But why? He told me he doesn't want to kill me but he doesn't mind killing anyone else. Is there a reason behind this?

I couldn't actually believe I was falling for him. He isn't even alive! But the way he says my name has me in awe, whenever he is close my heart speeds up and he is the only person I trust. He is beautiful but maybe that's a trap? But what if he liked me? Now that was crazy, a human and a demon. I need to stop these feeling before they get to far but sometimes my mouth just doesn't shut.

"Why did you save me?" I asked curious.

"What do you mean?" He raised any eyebrow.

"You let me live, why?" I just wanted him to tell me he liked me.

"Because I wanted to." He snapped already getting irritated. I haven't seen this side of Harry for a while. I knew he would come back to his ways but that doesn't stop how I feel.

"There has to be some reason." I tried to push.

"What are you trying to get out of me Georgia?"

"I-I am try-trying to say... Harry do you... Do you have fee-"

"Feelings." He interrupted. Once the word left his mouth he burst into laughter. "Aww don't tell me you have fallen in love with me." He said caressing the side of my cheek. He chuckled again when I didn't reply. He didn't like me.

Of course he didn't love me! He is probably still planning away to kill me. This is all a trick. Why am I so stupid!?

"Demons don't fall in love Georgia. Love doesn't even exist. It just a fat lie covering the truth of the mean world. No one loves anyone and I certainly don't love you." I didn't know if I could take anymore. His words hurt like a knife stabbing into my back. "And now you are going to cry." He whispered into my ear. "Cry like every other pathetic human!" He then shouted sending me falling back. I couldn't cry I couldn't. "Boo hoo he doesn't love me!" He tried to make an impression of a girls voice. "Cry!" He yelled at me and that's all it took for me to burst into tears. I pushed him away and ran straight out of my room.

What a prick! How could he do this to me! This is my own fault. I hate myself so much for putting my self through this pain. "Your so weak Georgia!" I heard him shout. I turn around and locked the bath room door. I fell to the floor, curling my self up to a little ball. I hate him!

"Don't cry Georgia." I heard a voice say and I shot my head up. It was that zayn person. God can he just fuck off and let me cry in peace. "You know he didn't mean any of that." He came closer.

"He did!" I cried.

"God you are so oblivious." He sighed sitting next to me. "Harry is a damaged kid he doesn't know how to feel, everything is just so messed up for him but I promise you I know he must have some feeling towards you. He might not show it but you don't know how much danger he is putting himself through to keep you alive." What was he on about? Harry is putting himself in danger? "I will leave you here I can see you need some time but don't beat yourself up about this he is a dick." He chuckled and I couldn't help but smile. A dick is an understatement for Harry.

Zayn vanished and left me to cry. And that I did. Harry's feeling hurt and what Zayn was nice but not believable. Harry told me he doesn't have feeling for me and I trust him. Who would love me? I am nothing.

Harry you bitch...