Unfolding

Hey just wanted to say I have made a playlist kinda thing for disturbed. I am trying to upload it on so when it is on I will put it in on the side! Just thought it would be nice to listen to when you read it or some crap. So yeah! Go check that out!

Georgia's POV

I was woke up suddenly by loud banging that came from down stairs. It sounded like things where being smashed. Was there someone in the house? Was it Louis? Or maybe it was even Harry. Even though I was petrified I knew I had to go down there because that's the kind of person I am.

I slowly walked down the stairs and the banging got louder. "I hate you!" Someone screamed before another smash rang through the whole house. I just wanted to know what on earth was going on. When I came closer to the kitchen where the racket was coming from I saw him. Harry was there destroying everything in his wake. The whole kitchen was a complete mess. The floor was covered with glass, the fridge had large dints in and the everything was everywhere. "I hate you!" Harry screamed again lifting up the stool.

"Harry stop!" I said running up to him. I knew that there was glass poking through my shoes but I was more concerned about him. He had tears streaming down his face and he was shaking vigorously. Never had I seen him cry and this really made my whole body ache. I wanted to know what was wrong and what had happened. "Shhh it's ok." I whispered bringing him in for a hug. His arms wrapped around me in return and I knew he needed comfort but I couldn't help but notice his bloody nuckles.

"I hate him." He cried into my shoulder. I didn't know who Harry was referring to but right now I didn't care I needed to make sure he was ok.

"Take deep breathes." He let out deep sobs and sighs. For once he was the vulnerable one and I was the strong one.

"He hated when I cried, I shouldn't cry."

"It's good to cry harry, just cry, cry all you want." He moved away now wiping his red swollen eyes. When he moved away I got a clearer view of his bloody hand I gasped at the sight. Why did he do this to himself? "Sit on the counter harry." I said pushing him closer to the counter which was next to the sink. I ran the cold water on the tap but he just shook his head no. "Harry you need to clean it." I sighed trying to grab his hand.

"It will hurt."

"Only for a little while but it will be over soon. It's better than leaving it to get infected." I tried to offer a smile. He put his hand in the water and winced in pain. The blood soon washed off his skin and then I dried it and put on a bandage. After I took care of Harry then I had to take care of the room.

I started to pick up the broken plates and the larger bits of glass. "Let me help." He sighed coming closer. We tried clearing the floor as much as possible but there was still small shards everywhere.

"What happened?" I asked looking into Harry's green eyes. I hadn't looked into them for so long we had pretty much stayed silent after Harry's insident.

"I keep seeing him." I mumbled. "My father." He confirmed. "I just want him to go away."

"Why do you want him to go away?" I wish I could see my father right now, I miss him so much. God he must be so worried about me.

"He wasn't a good man Georgia. He used to beat me as a kid." The first thing that came to my mind was poor Harry. No child should ever be beaten by anyone especially there parents who should love them uncontrollably.

"He doesn't sound like a good man." I sighed.

"I used to look up to him. Maybe that's the reason why I am who I am." He chuckled bitterly. I knew Harry was this murdering beast but really he wasn't. To me he was everything. He killed my friends and I know I can't let that slip but I can't control how I feel and my feeling are this jumbled up mess.

"You've changed Harry, you aren't the person you used to be." He was nothing like the old Harry. The old Harry would of shouted at me and treated me like dirt.

"It's to late for me." I couldn't see past those emerald eyes. I knew he was hiding something, something that could solve everything. It could show me who he really is and why he murdered all those people.

"Harry!" A voice shouted and then in came an out of breathe Zayn. We both looked at him in confusion. "That boy Louis he told them where we are!" Louis? Told who?

"Zayn take Georgia and hide." He ordered. Zayn came and grabbed onto my wrist but I pulled back. What on earth was going on? I needed answers before I went anywhere with that thing.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"They found us."

Cliff hanger...