You should be dead

"Your lucky." A familiar voice said when I walked straight into my room. It wasn't harry but who was it?

"Who's there?" I asked and then a dark figure appeared, it was the one that got me last night. I tried to run out of my room away from him but the door slammed.

"I am not going to kill you babe." He hissed and stepped closer. " you are just lucky it was only me who saw your make out scene and not Harry." Thankgod. Now I know Niall is safe and Harry isn't going to go completely mental at me. "You just don't listen do you?" He asked.

"I should be able to do what I want." I protested.

"You should be dead." He bluntly said.

"Why aren't I then?" I asked.

"Because Harry doesn't want to kill you." He said coming closer.

"Why won't you?"

"Because it isn't my job. I was going to kill you last night because I wanted to save Harry's ass but Harry has forbidden me from ever touching you."

"And you do what ever he says."

"I have no choice." There was few moments of silence before he spoke again."just stay away from that boy you don't want him dead do you?" I nodded my head no and then he vanished just like Harry normally did.

Niall's POV

Once I got out that house I ran to find her brother who I had later seen in the pub down the road. He had to know that his sister had completely lost it. I love that girl so much but she is changing. She is becoming this person that I don't love. One minute she says she loves me and then she pushes me away but now apparently some demon called Harry doesn't want me with her. Either she is just trying to find ways to lie to me or she has gone crazy and the second option seems most likely.

My eyes scan the room and then a I find him with a glass of lager in his hand. Ok how am I going to say this to him?

"Mr Payne?" I called but he ignored me. I walked closer and tapped on his shoulder. "Sir?" I asked and he turned around.

"Hmmm?" He mumbled. Was he drunk? Maybe going to him in a drunken state isn't the best idea maybe all of this was bad idea. "Well?" He pushed.

"I-I." I stuttered my cheeks going bright red. "It's Georgia." I said and his total face expression changed. "I... I went over there to see if she was ok and well she lost it! First things was fine she was normal and then she started telling me that this Harry dude doesn't want me here. She was frantic-"

"Harry?" His eyes widened.

"Yeah do you know him?" I asked.

"She told you? What else did she tell you?" I had clearly got his attention.

"Well apparently this demon called Harry doesn't want me and her together. Then she started telling me about her, Louis and Adrienne doing a Ouija board or whatever and now he is after her. She is convinced that it killed them." He was not up from his seat and walking out of the room. "Mr Payne!" I called after him. "Sir!" I shouted trying to catch him up. He turned around quickly and grabbed my shoulders.

"Don't tell anyone this ok? You hear me?"

"Will she be ok?" My voice broke.

"Yes just this stays between me and you." I nodded and then he carried on running down the road. What on earth was going on?

Niall you bitch she trusted you.

Did I just update? OMG you lucky b*tches :0