Adams birthday 1

I know I'm late for his birthday but anyway have this ;p
James POV
I was so excited for Adams birthday I got him a cake and gifts I was driving down to his house he was there all dressed up in a hoodie and blue jeans I blushed a bit. "Hey Adam ready" yes lets go" and we drove off. We were going to eat at golden corral, we entered in and we sat at a table and got a table. "Hey um Adam want do you want to do later" well I was thinking we can go to the movies and jaidens house cause she had my birthday party planned. "Ok then."

Time skipped
Adams POV
We finished our meal and head to the movies we were gonna watch gay paradise (made up movie) we got tickets and head down to the seats I sat down and the movie started.

James POV
I was looking at the scene were these two boys fall in love and kissed in the stars and I just dreamed of that cause I wish I can do that to Adam, and I'm planning to do that.

We went to jaidens house "SUPRISE ADAM" awww thanks guys" Rebecca came in with chocolate cake and on the top was Hershey bits and had his candles and Adam blew it out. "Well guys come on over lets play some games together" said maaz. Everyone went to the couch and we play mostly horror games. Adam went to his room as I follow him.

"James?" Adam said. "Hey Adam" isn't this great that all our friends our here." "Hey yeah it sure is" I said. I grabbed in my bag and pulled in the cake. "You got me a cake to thanks buddy" he hugged me "no problem Adam" he put it down and sat with me and he looked into my eyes.

Adams POV
James was looking at me and I started into his cute brown eyes "uh James why are you mmph!" James was kissing me! I was shocked but I kissed back and I hugged him as we kissed. I put my head on his shoulder and I loved him I was starting to feel a little corny and I looke at James crotch and his d. He pinned me down and whisper "time for your gift Adam" I blushed as he unzipped his pants and show his d.

Part 2 will be coming stay tuned. ;)