Alaska pt2

Adams POV

I was now entering the elevator with my friends we were going to a café near here and I looked at James beautiful body he was perfect. We exit out the hotel and found a taxi and we entered inside it.

We exited out the car and went I looked on how amazing it looked. We enter in and it was pretty cozy, jazz music was on and a marble floor and fine looking tables. We sat down I had pancakes with syrup, fried eggs, and some cherry pie.

While I was eating my food I was staring at James when he was biting on that sausage he was also licking it made me feel hard I was feeling my d twitch "um I'm going to the bathroom guys" I said as I ran. I sit on the toilet unbutton my pants and showed my hard d I was stroking myself I can't believe how hard I was. "Ah ah fluff" I kept stroking it till I let my white liquid all out "Ah James I'm coming" I let it all out I pant for a bit and cleaned all of it up, and went to wash my hands and walk out. "What took you so long Adam" Jaiden said." Oh sorry I had a bad tummy" that was all I said to her.

We went out when David paid for the breakfast. We went back to the hotel and I was lying on my bed thinking about him. I couldn't help it but I fell asleep.