bunny 🐰

James POV
I went on a website amd ordered a play boy bunny ears and an out fit for me to be with hot Adam he was definitely going to enjoy this~.

Time skipped
Adams POV
I was in the kitchen making myself some bagels and went upstairs, what I didn't notice James was in my bed doing a pose.

"Hey Adam"

"Uh James what are you doing"

"To see you baby boy~"

"Uhhhhh?"

I blushed that he called me baby boy, he came towards me and tackled me on the ground. He put his hungry lips to my lips and I was in shocked but I kissed back. He lift up my shirt and pulled down my boxers and pants and start to grab my d and he put his mouth in it and he bobbed his head, it made me go crazy I was moaning so loud. He kept doing it hard and I came to his mouth which he swallowed it all.

Next he got up and reveal his 12 inch member, I was blushing as a tomato.

"Go in Adam suck it you know you want it.~"

I licked my lips and went to him I grabbed his d and bobbed my head.

"Aaaahhh good boy" he said.

I kept sucking it till I made him squirt and it went all over my face.

"Bend down~"

I bend down and he put his d in my bum and slowly went in.

"Don't worry Adam you'll be okay"

His voice was soft and as he was pounding into me I kinda got used to it. James was panting and I was to but like a dog. I couldn't help it it feels so good then he went harder and hit my sweet spot.

"Ah James hit again" I screamed.

"Ah ok Ah"

James was pounding me a lot u couldn't take it anymore and I came all over his body and semen was leaking out of me.

"That was *pant* amazing *pant*"

"Y-yeah"

I put the sheet over us as I snuggle with James"

"I love you my big bunny."