Cupcakes

James POV
I was making some cupcakes for Adam since I know he loves sweets. So while I was making some I heard footsteps and he came to me "morning James" hehe morning Adam" watcha doing making cupcakes for breakfast"duh." I can smell his hot breath near my neck and he started to kiss me.

I can't take it I grab him by his neck and lock my lips to him.

Now I tongue fight with him and a thin of saliva comes to our mouths.

He attacks my neck giving me hickies and starts to unbutton my pants. Oh my god he feels so good.

Adams POV
I now start to took off James pants and my boxers I shoved my d into his mouth. He starts moving back and fourth he feels good when he does that. I moaned loudly and my semen came out it feels so good Ah! Now I start to kiss his body and went down to his hole I put my mouth on his hole and start licking it, looks pink and tight.

I start to put my d into his hole I heard him cry but I wiped away the tears. I told him I be gentle I waited till he got used to me, once he did I went riding on him and bouncing on him "Adam I-I'm close" he screamed. Me to just hang on a-ah!" Semen came out of my d and splatter all over James chest and head.

"That was incredible Adam"

"Heh yeah"

James POV
I got off the floor and went to get the cupcakes out of the tray they were vanilla they smell good. Me and Adam put frosting and sprinkles on each of them and took a bite.

"Love you sugar"

"Love you to Adam"