bonnie 2

Adams POV
I took off my clothes showing my d, he was blushing hard. So I came to him and took off his pants and boxers and showed his d. I licked my lips and start to suck on it. He was moaning loud and I'm sure he liked it.

James POV

Adam was sucking my d and I was moaning with pleasure  I came to quick and it went all over his face and licked it. I saw bonnie showing his 9 inch d and me and Adam blushed harder

"heh come on taste it I know you both want it~."

Me and Adam both came into him and started to lick his d we both licked it harder and harder till he came to our faces.

He told me to get on my knees he lined up his d and put it to my bum and I grabbed on Adams d and start to lick it, bonnie went harder into my bum.

"Oh god James your so tight." bonnie said

"Keep licking it James make me drip all over your face."

I felt my body getting numb and they were going quick and quicker till we came semen came out of Bonnies d and Adams d while some where in my hole and from my mouth, I drank it and I felt numb.

Bonnie took us to his room and me and Adam slept with him, when Adam came toward me and said "I love you James" he said, "I love you to Adam" we both kissed on the lips and fell asleep as I cuddle to Adams chest best threesome ever.

Secret ending
Foxy was down the hall and saw bonnie with two boys he smirked and record the whole thing. He begin to stroke himself and felt he had a boner he was done recording and post it to a smut site. He couldn't take it any more and went to Freddy. "Uh foxy what are you mmm-" he tackles Freddy and put him in the bathroom. 😏