Minecraft 1

In this story James and Adam are in Minecraft

It was a breezy day in beacon town were there was people enjoying there nice day and running around.

James POV
I was getting an axe and ready to go chop some wood and head out to the forest.

I was chopping down some wood to get some for the fire place.

I was done getting wood then I bumped into someone, it was Adam.

"A-Adam w-what are you doing here"

"Well I was getting cows to put in the barn to get milk" he said.

"Oh well sorry about that"

"Heh no worries"

Adams POV
I tripped on James and I was blushing oh how his eyes reflected on the water, and his beautiful blonde hair "wait what is wrong with me! I said in my mind I think I love him. I got off him and we went back to the town.

We saw male Jesse and Lukas walk in our way. Sorry had to :)

"Adam and James", Lukas said.

"Oh hey Lukas goes it going" I said.

"Its going good me and Jesse were on our way to Starbucks wanna come."

"Sure sounds fun."

James POV
We head over to Starbucks and I look at Adam for 10 seconds he was handsome and has a hot body I just want him he yo hold my hands and I want to kiss him.

"We order our coffee I ordered vanilla mocha."

"Hey James you ok?" Said Jesse.

"Yeah I'm fine just day dreaming" I said awarkadly.

Time skipped
Adams POV
We were done drinking coffee and head outside. "Well see ya Guys later" see ya James and Adam!" Lukas yelled while he kiss Jesse and walked home. We both went to our house we live with our friends we live in a three story house with lots of rooms.

"Hey Adam I'll be back I have to go with Jaiden for the fire wood"

"Ok then bye"

I shut the door and went to my bedroom and took off my clothes and laid down on my bed this is gonna be one long day I said to myself in bed.