bathroom

James POV
I was thrown in the males bathroom by Adam and he was hungry for me. He took off my pants and my shirt and it showed my bare body.

"Don't hide that beautiful body James"

He kissed me against the wall with his hungry lips, I kissed back and rubbed his crotch and he made some beautiful moans.

He took out his d from his pants and shoved it to my mouth I was sucking it back and fourth very fast it tasted so good like buttercream I wanted more. His d was tasty and once I done it for a while his hot semen came out of his d and I and swallow it all.

He took off his shirt and he started to suck on my nipple I screamed in pain and pleasure, his hit body was all over my body to. He kept sucking it and kissed it he put me down the floor and was on top of me.

Adams face was close to my hole "mmm look at that pink hole looks so tight and inviting" he said. He slowly licked it and I help out, it felt so weird but good at tge same time.

Adam lined up his d and he put it into my hole I gasped and he start to pound into me hard. It felt so good I was drooling out if my mouth just panting hard.

"You like that James huh"

"Oh god yes I  love it keep doing it till I can't walk no more"

Adam kept pounding into me and until My hole dripped white liquid, Adam let go of me and was now panting as well. He grabbed paper towels and cleaned up the whole mess.

"That was fun Adam we should do it again sometime"

"heh yeah we should come on lets go to my house."

Adam took us out of the school took me to his place, he set me down on his bed and I fell asleep with him as I cuddle with him.