basement

Adams POV
I was getting James out of bed and put him in the basement for our funtime together. I put him on our couch while I put on my outfit it was a black suit, with pink glitter and cat ears and had a black tail I heard a yawn.

James POV
I was awake and saw I was in the basement covered with candles and candy and I saw Adam in a cat suit.

"Hey Marshmello boi"

"A-Adam what's going on?"

"I thought you might play with your kitty baby"

He came near me and took off my shirt and he start to pinch my nipples

"Nnngh Adam"

"I'm just playing with you~"

Adam was a tease he liked my hot body but he was purring at me and he put his d in my mouth I was so embarrassed he was like a neko and I'm with a neko down a basement. Adam's d was yummy and it was all nice and sticky I licked it like a lollipop and I heard his beautiful moans.

Adam came and pour his semen to me I licked all it was on my hands and my chest he licked it like it was milk, I didn't mind I love my kitty.

Adam got out a egg vibrator and he put it on my crotch and I was feeling a little weird and once he put it on me I started to scream it was buzzing around my d. After 30 minutes I squirted out my semen and Adam drinked it I was panting but he loved me. He put me in a big bean bag grabbed a blanket and put it around us and we fell asleep.