WHAT WILL I DO NOW

Author's POV

Jungkook and Jimin stayed like that for almost an eternity. They seemed to enjoy a bit too much that it turned into a make-out session taken onto to the couch that no one would dare to stop or disturb, but he did, Jimin gently pushed Jungkook on the chest to stop and tried to catch up with his breath. Jungkook finally asked "Jimin would you like to-" Jungkook couldn't conclude his sentence  Jimin whisper screamed " I thought you would never ask, yes Jungkook i'll be whatever you want me to be" Jimin finished. And then they cuddled for a long time.

Jungkook's POV

I thought he would never even let me say it but he completed my sentence and even was really excited about it, he smiled and that brought heaven in front of me, he giggled and that was the best music i could ask for, he smiled into the kiss and......... these was the sweetest things that had ever happen to me, how i wish this would stay with me forever................

Jimin's POV

What have i done, i have gave hope to Jungkook which i should've never did in the first place. I love him that i don't want to give any false hope, sadly its too late for it, he seemed too happy and i couldn't even think straight then, what will i do now!?   

helloooooo i know am late its bcz am in great writer's block and just graduated so am havin my tym, and anyone who have any ideas that u like to share then go ahead and do it plz... am waiting