5. 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥

Jungkook POV

I was searching for that Jimin boy all over the hall. I was actually sneaking around to be honest I don't wannabe caught by Jin hyung or Yoongi hyung searching for a boy, that will be the end of my life because they wont stop annoying me. The last time I searched fort Tae hyung to hand him a file, those two hyungs was talking shits about me having a crush for that Tae hyung guy. How can they??? After all taehyung has a freaking boyfriend if they didn't know.

While I was walking around in search of that jimin guy I saw some one having difficulty in walking, suddenly that particular 'someone' started rubbing his head, I understood that he's going to faint any moment now so I caught him before he could.

It was a handsome man, he had plump lips, blonde hair and white milk skin. His button nose didn't make him less beautiful but more of a cute adorable look but sexy at the same time. I didn't wait for another second. I picked him up in bridal style. Many was giving me that 'aww look how cute they are' look but I didn't wait for giving a response because Jin-hyung can come out any minute now. No risks.

I entered my office and placed him slowly on to my couch. Let me say you he looked more sexy than cute. Or a mixture of both. I cant really say what he is but I can assure you he pretty much made my stomach tie into knots.

I left him there and I started to do my work in my lap. Suddenly the door was swung open by none other than Mr. Min Yoongi. What does he need now???

"Hey Kook- OH MY GAWD WHO IS THIS HOTTIE-" he started to blabber I cut him off by signaling him to get out and so he did. I followed him out and said "Do you remember the new worker you said is a hott-" i couldnt even finish my sentence he cut me off by whisper yelling "yeah the Park jimin. But I didn't know he was that hot." Park jimin, Park sounds familiar, I thought. Then I said "What ever dont disturb him let him sleep." "Oh some one has a crush here." Damnit! My life is going to be a living hell. "No, no and no. Jimin actually fainted so I picked him up and brought him here. It is my responsibility to take care of him if you didn't know he's my employ-" I was explaining and he cut me off by saying "Oh don't worry Jeon, I can understand. I am honored to know and see this 'responsible' side of Mr. Jeon Jungkook." He blabbered and left, leaving me for all the people to eye on.

So I entered my office and Jimin was squirming in his sleep. I sat beside him to take a look, actually to study him. I was staring so intensely at him. My lips moves towards his lips almost dangerously too close. Any minute for a kiss to take place but then he fluttered his eyes open........

Hey guys. So my friend asked me to make a cliffhanger so i tried. I dont really know to make one. So this is what i came up with.

Plz vote and comment.❤