8. 𝕚 𝕒𝕞 𝕡𝕠𝕠𝕣

Jungkook POV

Jin hyung didn't stop talking and was eating my brain. Finally I convinced him that it was a mistake and I just saved him from a fall. He said he wanted to know more and then when I lost it I kicked him out of my office and then I started day dreaming about Jimin.

I asked my assistant to call Jimin into my office. Let me have some fun with him.

Jimin POV

Like Suga hyung said I knocked the door of the office and waited for it to be opened but I heard a 'Come in.' so with cold blood I opened the door waiting for a shouting or a angry boss but guess what, he was smirking at me and asked me to take a seat.

"Mr Park, you are fired!" he said emotionless. What is this guy even saying I just joined and it's barely a week. I did no wrong in my memory and I was a good worker then why? So I took out my sassy self or should I say it was sleeping and it waked up so fast that I didnt have any control on what I was saying "WHAT!?! Care to explain why coconut head?"

"You are supposed to be fired if you call your boss a coconut head." he said and my blood ran cold again I wanted this job soo bad why did you wake up for no reason Sassy Jimin why now?

I wanted to come up with a lie but nothing came out of my mouth I was thinking for a while and I said "See Mr.Jeon, I am sorry I was just so flusterd when I heard that. I am sorry, Sir and this job indeed is very important for me."

"Care to explain why shorty??" SHORTY HUH?? YOU WANNA DIE COCONUT HEAD clam down there sassy Jimin let me handle this.

"Uhmm because I am poor. My family depends on me. I have to work for my family my mom is sick (I am so sorry mom) my dad is a drunkard (I am so so so sorry dad) and I have a drug addicted teenage sister (forgive me my family) I need this job very badly. Mr.Jeon, please help me." I was tearing a bit for an effect seems like it worked on him beacuse the next words that came out of his mouth really was with a guilty tone in it.

"Hmm I guess I can give you a chance." he said and I was happy so the next thing I did embarrassed the hell out of me......

Soo how is the chapter??
I just updated cuz my frnd begged me to so if the chapter is boring (which i know it is) dont blame me blame her

Plz.vote.comment ❤