4. 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕝𝕦𝕔𝕜

Jimin POV

The first day went by like a normal day, meeting new friends and I only got a bit work that means very less because they said I am a new worker therefore only less work to be given. I asked about this matter to tae and he said the same, that for the first week the work for the new worker will be very less compare to the normal worker. Thank god I say.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○

Today is my second day. I thought of wearing a coat over my shirt cause why not, so I wore a black gucci coat along with gucci pants and a cheap normal white shirt but still I looked very handsome and charming.

My dad told me to take a car instead of taking a bus but I know people will suspect if I ride a luxury car to work so I thought of choosing the cheapest car I have and that was BMW. I had no choice so I choose a white BMW and drove it to the work place.

I parked my car as far as possible from the company. I searched for my wallet in which I keep my medicines but thanks to my bad luck today I forgot to take my wallet, which means no medicines, which means I will have to drive back and then I will be late, which leads to many other problem, which I would not like to talk about so I thought a day without medicines, just a single day, wouldn't do harm. So I got out of the car and started walking towards the company.

As I entered many people stared at me and I know exactly why. So I ignored the stares and walked towards Taehyung. He was drooling I don't know why so I asked "Tae, are you alright?" Tae answered in a steep voice "Is that the new gucci coat and gucci limited pants?" At first I was stunned but then I understand because if I can afford this then why a job. So I answered " umm yes actually this was a gift from my frie-" before I could complete the sentence he started sniffing my coat and said "hmm it's that smell of pure original gucci. I can't believe this oh my gawd I am such a lucky man I have a friend who has real gucci with him........" he blabbered for almost eternity so I walked away like I don't even know him but all of this was seen by Hoseok, he mouthed 'he's always like this' and I gave him a 'how you tolerate' look, he just smiled at me .

There was little more steps to my cubicle but thanks to my bad luck again I got a very severe, when I meant severe I mean it, headache. I couldn't see any thing clearly beacuse things got blurry. I wanted to ask for help but I couldn't even talk. Words didn't come out of my mouth. The pain in my head got worse and I got dizzy. I closed my eyes and waited for my head to hit the floor...