14. 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕛𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟

Jungkook POV 

I searched the entire house and to be honest I didn't even know my house was this big to get lost in.

Yeah I did get lost in my own sweet home. Can anything get anymore worse??

I walked and finally met with a door which leads to a garden-WAIT?!?! There is a whole damn garden and I didn't even know?!?! 

There was a fucking maze in my freaking garden which again thanks to my very own luck I got lost at. I walked around for god knows how long and got out of that stupid maze and entered the house to search for Jimin.

After walking for almost an eternity I met with my own room. I was sick tired and wanted some rest so I entered and  Jimin was right there laying on my bed looking like an angel fallen from sky. 

This tiny angel did cause all this trouble. I didnt want to wake him up, instead I wanted to watch him for god knows how long. Trust me watching Park Jimin sleep wont even let you know how fast time flies.

Suddenly he started stirring in his sleep and he slowly opened his eyes only to reveal his brown addictive orbs.

Third person POV

"Oh hey, Mr.Jungkook  sorr-" Jimin started to be only cut off by jungkook  "It's okay Jimin you can call me Jungkook since we are out of our work place and Jimin there is a little something." Jungkook said by pointing towards the side of his lips to indicate that there was a a little drool on Jimin's lips "Oh sorry" Jimin said by rubbing his hands on his lips to get rid of his drool. To be exact Jimin was really embarrassed that jungkook saw him in this state but Jungkook on the other hand was really happy to see this cute side of Jimin. 

"I must be leaving nowMr.Ju- I mean Jungkook." Jimin said and rushed off from the bed to be only stopped by jungkook.

"It's better if you stay here."

Yo people I am sorry for the late update because  I was busy af. and I know the chap is lame but at least I tried................