RISKY BUT SWEET

Author's POV

Jungkook rode the car thinking about some of the possibilities that will take place when he reaches his home.  Everyday it was boring for him when he reaches his home, since there was zero company except for the staffs or the very rare visit of Namjoon-Hyung. He wouldn't dare consider Jin-hyung's so-called visit, any kind of visit, but utter torture, in Yoongi-hyung's case he wouldn't even bother to drop by Jungkook's house  , even though his house was just two blocks away.

But today it was different, there was Jimin and it was true that Jungkook had a tiny crush, wait , not tiny but a big ass crush on Jimin. 

So what better could anyone ask for, when you are taking your very crush to your very own home, lucky wasn't he? 

Jungkook finally reached his home, picked up Jimin from the backseat and walked towards the entrance, meanwhile Jimin was squiring and muttering something not at all audible nor understandable, so Jungkook hurried towards the couch and slowly put down Jimin on to the couch, Jimin slowly fluttered open his eyes and asked "where am i and why am i still in the hospital gown" and Jimin gave out a very small yawn after that,  Jungkook wanted to laugh at Jimin's cuteness, but he could  sense some seriousness and confusion in Jimin's voice so he answered "you're at mu house and wait i'll bring some clothes for you to change into" at this moment Jimin mentally face-palmed, because this was not the first time he was 'staying over' at Jungkook's house, and wearing his clothes.

   After awhile Jungkook came down changed along with some clothes for Jimin to change into. And that is when that very risky idea popped up in Jungkook's mind. He first brought the clothes near Jimin and signaled him to take it from him but when Jimin tried to grab it Jungkook rose it higher which was obviously out of Jimin's reach, little kitty here then started jumping up and down like a little boy, and trust me he did looked like a little boy.

In the processes of grabbing the clothes from Jungkook's hand, Jungkook suddenly looked down  at the right time for meeting Jimin's lips, and Jungkook didn't jimin go down, he caught him just like that staying there waiting for Jimin to respond and it seems like telepathy, Jimin did respond, for what was heaven for Jungkook............................it seems like his plan was risky but who knew it would turn this sweet 

helloooooooooooooooooooo long time no see ;) i was kinda busy with these exams coming up and i didnt know what to write next but then i wanted to update sorry for being crappy though at-least i tired 

plz vote and comment

with love ur author