They all attacked me with a giant group bear hug and wouldn't get off.

"Guys, guys, stop it," I giggled, still being crushed by their bear hug.

They finally got off and sat up. Ryan and Ben plopped themselves on the bean bag chairs right by my bed while Dylan and Jackson stayed on my bed.

Without warning, Dylan scooped me up and cradled me like a baby. I rolled my eyes.

He knew I hated that.

"Stop being sad, loser," Dylan said, dropping me back onto my bed.

"I wish I could," I sighed.

"Then smile," Jackson demanded.

"I can't," I protested back.

"Oh, really?" He questioned, squeezing my side. I screamed and tried to escape, but it was too late. He scooped me up, flipped me upside down, and told the others to tickle me until I agreed to smile. Jerk.

After he finally dropped me back on the floor, I stood up and huffed.

"Why don't you guys go after Ryan? If you really wanna cheer me up I mean," I suggested, pointing to him.

He looked terrified when the others boys started grinning.

"You have a point there," Jackson said, grinning and looking at the other boys. "Maybe he could use a little refresher on who's in charge around here."

"Wait, what did I do? I thought we were here to cheer Livvy up, I didn't do anything!" He yelled, sounding pretty scared.

Jackson, Dylan, and Ben didn't say anything but inched closer to him while grinning like maniacs.

"I suggest you run," I said to him. I guess it finally clicked in his brain, because he took off running out of my room with the other boys chasing after him.

I laughed as I heard Ryan screaming and the footsteps pounding on the floors below me.

I ran downstairs to see the chaos unfold. By this point, Ryan was cornered in the living room and was about to be captured by Dylan. Dylan made a grab for him and managed to pick him up, even thought Ryan is 6 foot tall.

He threw Ryan down on the floor and pinned him to where he couldn't move. Ryan is really strong, but nothing compared to Dylan. He couldn't even squirm in Dylan's iron grip.

All of the boys started to pressure point him, tickle him, and give him the worst noogies ever. It was so fun to watch it be someone else instead of me.

"OLIVIA YOU'RE HAPPY NOW PLEASE TELL THEM TO STOP!" Ryan yelled, gasping for words in between laughs and screams.

"Okay, okay, I'm better now guys," I chuckled, making them get off of Ryan.

"So you're done being sad now?" Ben asked, still smiling.

"Well, yeah. But one thing would make me super happy..." I trailed off, starting to grin like an idiot. They all looked at me questioningly.

"Let's get Jackson!" I yelled. The others looked excited and began to charge towards them.

"I'd like to see you goons try," He laughed. He wasn't even phased.

Every time one of us tried to tackle him, he would just push us out of the way or throw us to the floor with no effort. Even when we tried to jump on his back or kick the back of his knees, he could stay standing.

Suddenly, I had an idea.

I snuck behind him when Dylan was trying to put him in a headlock and pulled down his pants. He yelled and we all fell to the floor laughing.

"Ha. Ha. So funny," He mocked us, shaking his head at our hysterical laughter.

The Lybrants are a different breed of crazy.

After we calmed down a little bit, we scattered throughout the living room and took a breath.

"You better be happy after all of that, Liv," Ryan huffed, still out of breath from everything that just happened.

"You guys are crazy," I smiled.

I hate to admit it, but they always had a way of cheering me up. Ever since I was little.

They're my worst enemies, but also my best friends.

I wouldn't trade my life for the world.

/////

Hey guys. Sorry for such a long wait for an update. Also, I'm sure you guys were looking forward to another chapter that took place in Hawaii but I really didn't know what else to write about.

I hope you enjoy this chapter. I tried to write this to get my mind off of things, but I'm just really upset right now. Literally have been sitting in my room and crying for the past 3 hours 🤪✌️. I really just want a hug rn.

Anyways, please comment ideas for future chapters and give me feedback! I appreciate it :)

Love you guys.

xoxo livvy