"I don't think she bites you know. You could just ask her if she'd like to. Help her make new friends with the family and other towners. I don't see how that is a bad idea."

"I'll think about it," I said hoping he got the hint that I wanted him to drop the topic.

"Hayden's bringing Tara to the party," Drew said and I hummed wondering why he was telling me that.

"How's work at the clinic?"

"Okay, I guess. Not a lot of work. Renovation ongoing. There was an incident in Dewport. Lost 6 million. All their patients got transferred to Brownsville."

"Oh shit. That's fucked up,"

"Yeah it is." I sighed.

We finished up the rest of our breakfast in silence. I continued feeding Doris the eggs to which she ate all of what was served. I swear, an egg farm could be made out of the little miss with how much of the dairy food she consumed. Drew settled the bill leaving a huge tip for pops before we exited the diner. I kissed Doris on her cheek and did the fist bump thing with Darren.

"Bye Uncu Yavi!" Doris yelled waving her tiny hands and I waved back before her dad lifted her up and into her car seat in the back of his van.

"Bye man. See you at the house," Drew patted my back and rounded the car to get into the drivers side enroute the lounge.

I walked over to where my car was parked and Yandé drove off almost immediately my ass touched the backseat headed for the clinic. I thought about what Drew said about inviting Freya to the party. I wasn't sure about whether she'd want to attend but considering the fact that it was a normal get together including family and close friends over barbecue and chilled beer, I didn't see why not. I decided to ring her up as soon as I got settled at the office.

"Morning Mr Callaghan. Dr. Raven called to speak to you," Tara said as soon as I stepped into the clinic.

"Put her on in 10. Let me get settled," I ordered and she nodded.

I walked into my office and hung my gym bag on the rack. I powered up my computer and conveyed a message to Tara to call her back.

"She's on line 2," Tara's voice flowed through the intercom few minutes later.

I put the phone to my ear and clicked on 2 waiting for a few seconds before I heard her voice.

"Morning Mr Callaghan," she greeted to which I replied.

"I called earlier but your assistant said you weren't in,"

"Yeah, I had other engagements. What's the case?" I asked.

"I sent you a mail which you'd probably read after this call. I'll be sending two patients to you. Involved in a fatal accident, needing serious therapy," she explained.

"Cause of the accident?"

"Failed brake. Car somersaulted and rolled into a ditch. Slight internal bleeding. Surgery has been conducted for that. Serious damage to both legs of one and a broken spinal cord and stiff neck in the other," she said. "All details explained in the mail I sent. Kindly read and prepare for them in the week to come," she said and hung up after ending the discussion.

I searched through my mail box for the mail and saw it dated to the previous night. I clicked open the file and read through the message before viewing the attached images. I examined each one, not dwelling on the fact that blood was everywhere and the bones had been badly damaged. The images was a ghastly one that would make a person with a faint heart regorge whatever food he had in his stomach. I took down notes and sent it to Tara to make it into a Temporary record for the new patients. I thought about what I could do and figured I had a lot of free time before my next appointment. I did the first thing that came to mind and I immediately regretted it as she picked on first ring.