Chapter Twenty Six - Make Me Wanna Die

Matt's Pov

"Then this girl told me she would tell everyone unless I made Ella mis" Lilly's talking came to an abrupt stop, A Smashing sound echoed in my ear, All I could do was speed up I My shoes hitting the pavement with more force on every bound, My breathing was growing short I really need to lay off the chicken. 

"LILLY LILLY SPEAK TO ME LILLY" I hung on for a few minutes my running the only sound I could hear from both sides of the phone, There was no reply, My feet touched the sand verge I could see the pier in the distance, Running faster now I flicked sand in the air as I  ran It flying Into the faces of random passers by but I didn't care I need to get to her this is my fault, I'm so infatuated with Ella that I didn't even hear her out, Then what Lilly said to me Finlay hit home, This girl told her to be mean to Ella? 

"JAZMINE" I screamed out the name of the bottle blonde demon, Anger contorting over my face and powering my foward, I stumbled onto the front of the pier bolting for the end, And there she stood looking me right in the face a big sociopathic grin on her face in her left hand she broken white iPhone, Lillys phone. 

"What have you done to her" My eyes scanned from her sinister expression to Lilly's phone in her perfectly manicured hand, She advanced towards me placing a hand against my chest, She smiled up at me and batted her eye lashes, Was she trying to flirt with me, I pushed her away with all my might sending her reeling backwards, Into the railing of the pear she snarled at me with a guttural look on her face.

 "I wouldn't be so quick to push my away Matthew, Not unless of course you want pretty little Ella's blood on your hands" She smiled at me raking her finger nails up and down my chest leaning onto me, I balled my hands up at my sides I cant hit her, She noticed my anger and starts to laugh a menacing little laugh. 

"Where is she Jazmine" He red finger nails tapped against my chest, Her big creepy smile beaming up at me. 

"With a little friend of mine back at your villa" I recoiled away from her having to clench my fists tighter to prevent myself from killing her, Through gritted teeth I Growled at her. 

"What the hell have you done to her" She laughed that ominous laugh of hers the kind of laugh that makes your toes curl and your ears burn, I don't hate her hate is too good an emotion for her I nothing her. 

"No physical dammage im not an animal matthew" She chuckled pausing half way though her sentance and again giving me another flirty pet, Her touch repulsed me.

"But the mental damage will be extensive, Shame really she seemed like such a nice girl, Nothing personal, Its never been about her shes just a stepping stone along the way, Me and you both know the target has always been Ella, Although I did take pleasure from drugging Daniel the night of the party" The way she said Ella's name made me want to throw her over the railing and leave her as fish food, Everything about her was pure hate, All this was her fault she drugged Dan. 

"I should get going now Matty, Things to people to see plans to set in motion, Ill be in touch" She saunterd down the board walk walking perfectly in her hooker heels, I wanted more than anything to run after her to push her into the ground but in order to protect Ella, I will play her sadistic little game no matter what the stakes, Protecting Ella is worth everything to me.

"Remember our arrangement you so much as whisper my involvement Ella gets it no pressure" I turned around expecting to see her but she was gone, I almost collapsed to the deck, How could she be here, Am I Imagining her, My phone started to ring Dear maria count me in, Lilly.

"Hello Lilly Lilly" I waited for a while for her to answer all I could hear was the sound of her panicked shallow breathing, I Started to run again Jazz said the villa so that's where I ran to waiting for her to answer. 

"He hates me Matt, I could see it in his eyes, He hates me" She spoke in barely audible voice, Like a ghost, I needed to get to her my footing picked up on the path, Id been running for about five minutes now, Flagging down a cab I got inside and gave the driver the address whilst listening to Lilly blather on. 

"What happened Lilly what did she do to you" Her breathing got heaver I knew this sound, Shes having a Asama attack, Ever since the first day we met shes being having these, I was about five minutes away, Three's no chance of me making it there, In a panic I called the first number my finger came across hoping they were back at the villa. 

"Hello Matt" Ella anserd well at least I know shes okay, Lets just hope she will help Lilly.

"Ella thank god your okay are you at the villa" She started to giggle a Little and I heard her whisper her hand covering the phone. 

 "Josh stop it" She giggled slightly before uncovering her hand and talking in a cool voice, Had I interrupted something, My skin crawled the thought of Josh touching her made me ill, He doesn't love her like I do, Then I thought of Lilly again. 

"Ella I need you to help Lilly shes in her room having a Asama attack you have to help her nothing that happened is her fault just help her" I mumbled inherently into the phone. 

"Fuck, yeah im on my way ive got it I trust you" The sound of her running down the stairs filled my ears, A second pair of feet followed then Josh's voice came down the phone. 

"Is Max with you I haven't seen him all afternoon" The sound of worry laced heavily in Josh's voice. 

"No I haven't seen him since the tgi incident" There was a long silent pause, Then I heard Ella's reassuring voice telling Lilly to breathe. 

"Christ Matt shes in a bad way I'm gonna call an ambulance find Max" The line went dead, So its my job to find and tell max him everything, Hes going to kill Dan, Hitting the call Maximuss button on my phone it rang a few times before there was an answer. 

"MAX WHERE ARE YOU" My panic becoming clear the taxi driver nearly crashed.

"The south end of the beach out on the rocks why the shouting?" He sounded pretty pissed. 

"I need you to take me to the south end of the beach near the rocks please hurry" The taxi driver nodded back at me turning the cab around. 

"Max its Lilly shes having an assma attack but worse than usual Josh and Ella are taking her to hospital" Max winced in pain at the sound of her name, What happened earlier what did jazz do. 

"I don't care Matt shes nothing to me anymore" I could tell he meant every word from the tone of his voice, The cab came to a halt right in front of the rocks, Grabbing some bills out of my pocket I threw them at the cab driver and jumped out of the cab. 

I ran to the rocks my feet hobbling In the heavy sand, Its time to tell Max everything, he sat at the edge of the rocks with his back to me his foot dangling down and absentmindedly kicking in and out, he looked like a broken man, I climbed onto the rocks avoiding a few weird looking crab type things, I finally made it to him pulling myself down to sit next to him. 

"I told you I wanted to alone Matt I dont care about her" He sighed deeply, his eyes said it was true she really did mean nothing to him anymore.

"Don't blame Lilly Max its not her fault" He snorted turning to face me anger in his eyes. 

"So your telling me she slipped and fell condom first onto that guys penis" He grunted at me clearly pissed off. 

"She didn't cheat on you Max none of this is her fault any of it not even Dan" He looked up at me genuine shock in his eyes. 

"Oh come on then HOW MATT FUCKING HOW" I had to make a decision, I thought on my feet for a few moments, before I stood up and pulled the Sim card from my phone earning some weird looks from Max, then I turned the phone off and bundled it under my jacket on the rock just in case. 

"Max theres something I need to tell you but you cant tell a soul or both Ella and Lilly could be in danger" Max looked up at me for the first time showing hope on his face, now to tell him everything.