Chapter Thirty Nine - Shaking in waiting for something more - Part Two.

Josh's Pov. 

"Now you have no regrets" I watched as the ring disappeared under the stage with force, her expression bitter and flat, she just turned around and walked away, like nothing happened, that's what hurt me the most, the one person Ive ever really loved and our child just walked out of that door, and out of my life, and it was all my fault... 

Without even pausing I went to run after her, only to have Matt stop me with a shake of his head and a savage push, his teeth baring and growling at me. 

"NO JOSH, THAT'S IT, YOU REALLY FUCKING LOST THIS TIME, YOU CRUSHED HER, ALL SHE EVER DID WAS LOVE YOU AND YOU THREW THAT BACK IN HER FACE LIKE IT MEANT NOTHING, ALL FOR A TOO BIT LYING SCUM BAG" He pointed savagely at Jazz, shaking his head and placing one hand on either side of my shoulders, I knew he was right, I really did fuck up. 

"Honestly Matthew, can you hear yourself, she could have killed me, Josh only did what was right, he defended me like he should have from day one, not her, NEVER HER" Jazz erupted and fained her innocence, like Ella was the fucking hulk or something. 

"Your forgetting something, I know what you did, and there's nothing you can do anymore to stop me from telling" Matt shouted at her, a smugness shining through in his words, her helpless damsel expression faded away and she stepped forward, the pretty little blonde facade dropped. 

"You don't have the Ball's, cant you remember what I said to you, what I said Id do" Everyone in the room looked so shocked, I could barley move, I needed to go after Ella but something told me I needed to hear this more. 

"Your forgetting one vital thing, she's pregnant with the baby of the man you love, you cant touch her without loosing him forever, figuratively speaking, Josh may be stupid, but hes not desperate" Matt retorted everyone in the room now getting even more fucking confused.. 

"CAN ONE OF YOU FUCKING CLUE US IN?" I shouted out and flailed my arms, dying to get some information. 

"There's nothing to tell, your bassist is batty and I'm the innocent victim" Everyone scoffed and gave her Daggers, Dans grip on Beth becoming increasingly tight. 

"Where do I start, that night at the party, she made me reject Ella, told me if I didn't she would kill her like she attempted earlier that morning, then she drugged Dan and Lilly's drink, she fucked Dan up so bad he cant even remember what he did, then in LA she forced Lilly to be a complete bitch to everyone and then had her kidnapped, everything shes ever done has been about ruining Ella's life, and do you want to know why?" Matt finished his rant everyone gasping in horror at the pretty little Blondie. 

"Why" Chris spoke for the first time, walking out from behind her and staring at Matt imploring for an answer. 

"Him, she wants him, shes always wanted him" Everyone watched Matt's finger as it searched out and pointed aimlessly at me, 

"Ha, Ha, Ha" Jazz laughed out coldly, clapping her hands together and walking towards me with a menacing look on her face. 

"Jasmine" Chris called out her name, making her turn around mid stride. 

"What" She shouted out looking at him coldly. 

"Is this true?" I was applaud he even has to ask, but nope he stood staring at her pathetic and childlike, waiting for her approval.

"YES, every last word, and don't worry, I will be Mrs Jasmine Franceschi, even if I have to drag him down the altar in handcuffs, whilst his whore watches from the pew, clutching there bastard child" that was enough, she walked towards me leaving Chris broken and upset and that was it for me. 

"Get her out of here, put her on a bus a plane a train, I don't care, just make sure she never so much as looks at me ever again, Ill have a lawyer draw out the restraining order, not only wont you be able to come ne'er me or Ella, but it will include all of youmeatsix and everyone of our shows festivals or tours, and with one call around I can get you black listed from every venue in the country, and a whole bunch in America, once the fans get hold of this, you'll be the most hated woman there is, I wish I could fucking do more, but I have Ella to find, to clear up the fucking mess you made" I turned around and walked away, just as everyone started to grab her and pull her away, Beth opting to go for the extension's and bring a big smile to my face, Chris just stood there and waved as she called for him to help her, a big sadistic smile on his face, I started to walk away from her and try to find Ella, that's when I heard one of her screams. 

"Mark my words Josh, Real big plans and such bad thoughts" And that was it, she had been dragged away, but she was like a fucking sti, once you have it... 

I was cut off from my thoughts by my phone ringing, All Time Low's Coffee Shop Soundtrack.

"Hello, Josh speaking" I didn't recognise the number so I used my best professional but still normal ish voice and waited for a response. 

"Hello Josh, I'm Dr Aspina, I'm calling you on the results of your partner Ella's pregnancy test, Ive tried reaching her on the number provided but it seems to be engaged, she wrote you down on her confidence sheet as being the next person to call, would you be happy accepting the results on her behalf" I was stunned, there was never any doubt in my mind of the results, not one bit... 

"Yes wow, sure yeah" I blurted out trying to keep calm. 

"First I just need to confirm all of the details" Great throw me that curb ball and then just dive into that one, we spent another few minutes on the phone her asking me my address and stuff and me answering honestly. 

"Okay Mr Franceschi, brilliant name, Italian?" She asked making yet more annoying small talk. 

"French actually my father is from Corsica" She hummed in agreement something clearly troubling her. 

"I don't usually ask this but.. Baby or no Baby, what are your intentions regarding Ella?" Okay that one took me aback, its werid how she makes such an impact in peoples lives, even if she hardly knows them.

"Baby or no Baby, I love her and Intend to marry her" I replied honestly a big smile spreading across my face she let out some air and murmured something. 

"That's all I needed to hear Josh, In all my years I haven't met one 18 year old girl like her, I can tell you love her just from your voice, never do anything to upset her" The doctor spoke warning me harshly over the phone, too late for that one. 

"I promise you, I will do everything I can to make sure she has a perfect life" and I truly meant that. 

"In that case I have the results for you, ready?" I nodded to myself leaning against the wall of the venue, Its got to be positive hasn't it,  that's what the home test said, why am I even worrying. 

"As Ill ever be" And there it was, the make or break moment of our relationship...

AN- Clif Hanger.... dom dom dom, Positive or Negative?? 

Well Well Well this story should be over soon :) Honestly never planned for any of this to happen but it weirdly just writes itself, anyways, ding dong the witch has gone or has she? why do all my statements end as a question??... 

No seriously, Thank you for still reading this when its one chapter off of 40, I hope you still like it, If not I sorry I try I do try, sorry it took me ages to update again I suck, but I did get my first conditional university offer so !!! yay happy.. anyways I'm rambling. 

Listened to Arctic Monkeys- 'Fluoresant Adolesant' The whole way throught writing this on repeat.