Chapter Twenty - R U Mine ?

Window seat great, I get to look down on the sky as we go through turbulence and take off and landing, My hand gripping even stronger onto josh's who probably thought I was in terrible pain, Well from the way his eyes have been almost popping out of his sockets since we got on the plane I'm sure he's felling my anxiety,I mean it wasn't just the flying it was the way the tent ion bounced back from Dan and Lilly like a ping pong ball never going out of play, On our row was me josh and Chris and then Beth and Dan and Matt at the side of us, Then in front of Dan was Lilly and max, Lilly making  little comments to max about Beth I'm not a violent person but even josh could see from the look in my eyes I wanted to kill her thankfully with only 20 minutes of the flight left she may still survive yet, Grabbing my phone out of the pocket in the seat in front of me I pop my headphones in and turn up my arctic monkeys hoping to drowned out Lilly's shrill complaining voice.

"I'm a puppet on a string

Tracy Island, time-traveling diamond

Coulda shaped heartaches

Come to find ya fall in some velvet morning

Years too late

She's a silver lining lone ranger riding

Through an open space

In my mind then she's not right there beside me

I go crazy 'cause here isn't where I wanna be

And satisfaction feels like a distant memory

And I can't help myself,

All I wanna hear her say is "Are you mine? "

Are you mine?

Are you mine?

Are you mine?"

Josh's Wide eyes following me as I quietly got lost in the music, A suttle look of amusement crossed his face, A small chuckle forming on his lips.

"Are you mine?" Josh asked his perfect eyes locked mine in as his hand traveld up to my ear taking my right earphone and putting it in his. 

"Every single part of me" Pulling out his earphone and then leaning over to sexily whisper in his ear, With a big grin on my his face our lips connected for an amazing show stopping kiss, Getting us a little throat clearing from a rather pissed off Matt, Really don't see his problem, One minute he hates me, The next he kisses me, Then he hates me, Then he shows concern for me, Wish I could figure him out sometimes.

"Pretty sure its illegal for any kind of sex on a plane including dry humping" Speaking with an annoyed voice, Matt gave Josh a look that if could kill would cause him to spontaneously com bust, Josh broke the kiss turning to Matt with a smug look on his face. 

"Something for you to think about during your wank later me id much rather concentrate on my girlfriend because lets face it the last time you had anything close to a relationship you fucked it and it left you so please don't sit here and complain about my relationship because your jealous that you didn't make your move when you had the chance because frankly Matt you really couldn't even begin to comprehend what your missing and I guess you will never have the chance to find out I love this girl and I don't ever intend on letting her go and if you have a problem with that in future keep it to yourself yeah bro" I didn't even dare steal a glance at Matt's face, Instead I just sat with a shell shocked expression staring at the head of the man in front of me, Josh's grip never leaving my hand, How should I even take that should I be happy he loves me so much, Or worried about the little bit of a mean streak he just showed, Lucky for me the dumpy Orange flight attendant made her landing announcement and we descended to the LAX airport runway in complete silence, The other guy's having heard what Josh said, Finally causing Lilly to shut her stupid mouth well at least he did one thing right.